[Q] My battery has been great until yesterday. Can you help me understand bbs?

Search This thread

joshpdavis80

Feb 13, 2010
My battery has been great until recently. I have been used to 4-5 hrs screen on time. The last 2 days Android OS has been the biggest battery hog. Better Battery Stats (BBS) shows the proximity sensor is the #1 hog under partial wakelock. What else should I look at in BBS? I keep my brightness on about 25%. I use greenify. I have google now off. GPS is on high accuracy. I am stock rooted with xposed framework and gravitybox. Thanks in advance for the help!

Last edited:

BirchBarlow

Oct 6, 2013
Philadelphia
My battery has been great until recently. I have been used to 4-5 hrs screen on time. The last 2 days Android OS has been the biggest battery hog. Better Battery Stats (BBS) shows the proximity sensor is the #1 hog under partial wakelock. What else should I look at in BBS? I keep my brightness on about 25%. I use greenify. I have google now off. GPS is on high accuracy. I am stock rooted with xposed framework and gravitybox. Thanks in advance for the help!

Have you tried wiping cache/dalvik? Sometimes that helps with spontaneous battery issues.

Reactions: joshpdavis80

kraven001

Jan 2, 2011
Craiova
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
actually reboot usually helps. for some unknown reason from time to time it starts draining like crazy with power manager wakelocks or gnow or play services wakelocks.

haven't found a reason so far and stopped researching because it's frustrating.

joshpdavis80

Feb 13, 2010
Wiping Cache and Dalvik and doing reboots don't seem to help anymore. Does anyone else have a solution?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Have you tried wiping cache/dalvik? Sometimes that helps with spontaneous battery issues.