Vertical lines in camera

Search This thread

xTee

Aug 6, 2011
www.androidu.ro
hey! I just noticed some vertical lines in camera when i'm downloading something (saw this when i downloading some additional files from play store). This lines apear in photo too. i tested with camera zoom fx and instagram. same problem. Any1 faced this problem?

Last edited:

Dahdoul

Sep 7, 2013
hey! I just noticed some vertical lines in camera when i'm downloading something (saw this when i downloading some additional files from play store). This lines apear in photo too. i tested with camera zoom fx and instagram. same problem. Any1 faced this problem?

I had this problem before, dont worry it's just software issue, just turn off the wireless while using the camera.

Check this thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2483703

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Reactions: xTee

xTee

Aug 6, 2011
www.androidu.ro
I had this problem before, dont worry it's just software issue, just turn off the wireless while using the camera.

Check this thread

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2483703

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Thx for answer. I use 4.4.2 - Omega 7.2 (XXUENA6). Did you fix this problem? I'm a little bit scared because i lost warranty installing new firmware via odin, and if is a hardware issue i cant use it to return the phone.

Last edited:

Dahdoul

Sep 7, 2013
Thx for answer. I use 4.4.2 - Omega 7.2 (XXUENA6). Did you fix this problem? I'm a little bit scared because i lost warranty installing new firmware via odin, and if is a hardware issue i cant use it to return the phone.

I have returned 2 phones because these lines and the problem still persist back then, but after I updated to MK2(4.3) the lines disappeared,now I'am on stock NA6(4.4.2) with no issue so it's software.

Try to change your Wireless channel to 6 or below in your router, it fixed the problem for me until I updated to MK2(4.3).

check the thread I gave you before it has many solutions.
Hope it helps :laugh:

Last edited:

xTee

Aug 6, 2011
www.androidu.ro
I have returned 2 phones because these lines and the problem still persist back then, but after I updated to MK2(4.3) the lines disappeared,now I'am on stock NA6(4.4.2) with no issue so it's software.

Try to change your Wireless channel to 6 or below in your router, it fixed the problem for me until I updated to MK2(4.3).

check the thread I gave you before it has many solutions.
Hope it helps :laugh:
I want to install N9005XXUDMK2_N9005ITVDMK2 4.3 but i read that i can't downgrade. :(

With nighbours router dosent make this lines, but with my router (same model as nighbours, but i use DD-WRT firmware) it does. :/

Last edited:

Dahdoul

Sep 7, 2013
I want to install N9005XXUDMK2_N9005ITVDMK2 4.3 but i read that i can't downgrade. :(

With nighbours router dosent make this lines, but with my router (same model as nighbours, but i use DD-WRT firmware) it does. :/

Yes you can't downgrade and you don't need it,since it works well with your neighbors :cool: router, So nothing to be worry about it's just connections issue with your router try to change the configuration as your neighbors.

Good luck,

Last edited:

xTee

Aug 6, 2011
www.androidu.ro
Yes you can't downgrade and you don't need it,since it works well with your neighbors :cool: router, So nothing to be worry about it's just connections issue with your router try to change the configuration as your neighbors.

Good luck,
i will try to take my phone to warranty, but my knox is 0x1. :rolleyes: This bug is really pissing me off. Is a bug from 4.3 and still exist on 4.4, so i think is a hardware problem. In low light, the picture are blurry too :eek:

Last edited:

Pierre118

Apr 13, 2011
The Hague

I know, i'm really sorry

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

So the problem is in your router, not the phone

xTee

Aug 6, 2011
www.androidu.ro
And, when you disable WiFi on your phone? Still the same?
yes. when is disabled, appear 2-3 lines in 20-30 sec. I unchecked Scanning always available in wifi advanced settings and now the lines don't appear when the wifi is off.

Reading your post and other posts makes me to keep my Note 3 and wait for a fix. I always thought is a hardware problem because i tested with UENA7 and UENB3.

Pierre118

Apr 13, 2011
The Hague
yes. when is disabled, appear 2-3 lines in 20-30 sec. I unchecked Scanning always available in wifi advanced settings and now the lines don't appear when the wifi is off.

Reading your post and other posts makes me to keep my Note 3 and wait for a fix. I always thought is a hardware problem because i tested with UENA7 and UENB3.

Good luck!

Reactions: xTee

Top Liked Posts