Active Display Landscape....

Search This thread

The Tallest

Jul 25, 2013
My phone has developed a weird issue this evening and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. When in landscape if I try to unlock the phone from the Active Display it will not unlock, it will only unlock in portrait. If you have experienced this how did you resolve the issue?

jjwatmyself

Feb 7, 2009
If you are rooted and tweaking with any Xposed framework modules, it would be worth backing out any changes you have made. E.g. GravityBox lock screen rotation enabled 'may' have an interaction with active display. Uninstalling something is not the same as backing out a change, but you probably already know that.

The Tallest

Jul 25, 2013
If you are rooted and tweaking with any Xposed framework modules, it would be worth backing out any changes you have made. E.g. GravityBox lock screen rotation enabled 'may' have an interaction with active display. Uninstalling something is not the same as backing out a change, but you probably already know that.

I do have lock screen rotation enabled but from what I can tell it only affects the actual lock screen. I was just messing around with the active display and it seems to be working but there is a pretty wide delay on it. I actually have to hold my finger there for a second before releasing it then it'll open it. This all just started last night too.