[Q] HTC Desire 310 Root help!

Search This thread

Sonicblast19

May 30, 2014
So I bought my HTC Desire 310 3 weeks ago,it's one of the best budget phones out there etc.,but I found out that the 4GB are actually just 2GB,the other 2 is for OS.

My question is how can I root it to play games that are over 2GB from the SD card as the device has internal memory viewed as SD card and the SD card as external storage which apprently is untrusted for games.
The phone Specs are:
MTk 6582M
CPU:Quad Core Cortex-A7 1.3Ghz
RAM:1GB
GPU:Mali 400-MP2

I just want to make games run from SD card,nothing else,I don't want any OS alteration and fancy stuff.
Thank you in advance.

Sonicblast19

May 30, 2014
So I bought my HTC Desire 310 3 weeks ago,it's one of the best budget phones out there etc.,but I found out that the 4GB are actually just 2GB,the other 2 is for OS.

My question is how can I root it to play games that are over 2GB from the SD card as the device has internal memory viewed as SD card and the SD card as external storage which apprently is untrusted for games.
The phone Specs are:
MTk 6582M
CPU:Quad Core Cortex-A7 1.3Ghz
RAM:1GB
GPU:Mali 400-MP2

I just want to make games run from SD card,nothing else,I don't want any OS alteration and fancy stuff.
Thank you in advance.

Sooo,no one?

Reebee87

Feb 20, 2011
There is currently nothing you can really do except rooting the desire 310 with different 1clickroot-programs.
i can just warn you to NOT try to flash a custom recovery or anything else yet to reach your goal. you will just end up with bootloops, being unable to reach bootloader or recovery anymore. just don't do it. there might be a chance that the community for this device grows up and people may be going into in-depth solutions, but for now it's just a random uncommon phone that nobody really cares about. sorry.

Sonicblast19

May 30, 2014
There is currently nothing you can really do except rooting the desire 310 with different 1clickroot-programs.
i can just warn you to NOT try to flash a custom recovery or anything else yet to reach your goal. you will just end up with bootloops, being unable to reach bootloader or recovery anymore. just don't do it. there might be a chance that the community for this device grows up and people may be going into in-depth solutions, but for now it's just a random uncommon phone that nobody really cares about. sorry.

Oh ok,so bassically if I root my phone I also need to go further than that with flashing and other stuff,rooting alone won't help me reach my goal.That's kinda sad,since the phone is pretty powerfull for it's price and can run games without a sweat.

Thanks for your reply.

T3snake

Dec 27, 2013
Vadodara
Oh ok,so bassically if I root my phone I also need to go further than that with flashing and other stuff,rooting alone won't help me reach my goal.That's kinda sad,since the phone is pretty powerfull for it's price and can run games without a sweat.

Thanks for your reply.
u cant install apps in the external sd card but
u can put data in the external sd card using "Foldermount"
This will be the best software u will use for the purpose u just need to know how to use it

Sonicblast19

May 30, 2014
u cant install apps in the external sd card but
u can put data in the external sd card using "Foldermount"
This will be the best software u will use for the purpose u just need to know how to use it

That is what I actually want to do,put data files on the SD card and run a game from the SD card while keeping the 50MB aplication in the phone.