[ROM] WestfireROM Flyer v3.0 | v3.55.405.1 US WIFI DeOdexed | 3.2.1 | HC | 12/3/11

Search This thread

AidenM

Mar 10, 2011
WiFi Hotspot is still included, correct?

Edit: yeah, included.

Last edited:

Westfire

Nov 6, 2008
Kansas City
Sorry all for my absence. I took a two week vacation and then was trying to fix a buddy's tablet. Anyway, I have finally updated this ROM to the newest leaked build! Thanks globatron for all his work with S-OFF, the leak, and his guide. He is doing an awesome job!

I have been testing this ROM for almost 24 hours and I must say it is slick and extremely fast and responsive. Of course, it would be nice if HTC just released a final build but this is pretty close and polished.

Download link is up on the OP!

Last edited:

mcord11758

Sep 6, 2010
Downloading will give it a whirl thanks

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda premium

mcord11758

Sep 6, 2010
The link to westfire 3 is to a download named westfire 2. Correct file, wrong name or incorrect file?

Sent from my HTC Flyer P510e using xda premium

bigoload

Dec 5, 2009
I'm S-OFF and just came from globatron Honeycomb. I downloaded your rom, but I can't get into recovery. Everytime I hold down the volume and power button, it always take me to hboot.

EDITED: Solved. Thanks for the rom, Westfire.

Last edited:

hengmy

Jan 3, 2010
how can i make it to have 3g function?

*installed on a 3g version and work great! thank for your works, i love your rom but your rom is for wifi only most of the time :(

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Title.jpg

htc-flyer.jpg

2011-12-03_13-37-48.jpg
    2011-12-03_13-40-09.jpg

This ROM is based on the latest HTC Honeycomb leaked build (v3.55.405.1) and includes all of the HTC goodies. I am a fairly new developer and for now I intend in keeping a stock-like ROM with as much user choice as possible. I may eventually expand into some different themes but for now this ROM will be stock.

Special thanks to globatron, i00, pardonmyfreedom, empiire, jdeloach, Juwe11, SteelH, paulobrien, TeamWin, Synergy Team and everyone involved in the Revolutionary project for all the different scripts, root methods, and mods. You guys are awesome!

DONATIONS (Thank you very much!): ILRider

NOTES AND DISCLAIMERS:
    • You must be rooted to flash this ROM, so go here and follow globatron's guide to learn how to get S-OFF and set up to install this ROM
    • Be sure to do a backup before flashing and read the change log below
    • l assume no responsibility for any damage you may cause to your tablet.
    INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
    • Copy the ZIP download to the root of your SD Card (physical SD card, not internal memory)
    • Power off the tablet and reboot to recovery by holding the VOLUME DOWN and powering on the tablet
    • A full data/cache wipe is recommended before flashing
    • Navigate to "Install ZIP from SDCard" within recovery and install
    • Reboot tablet

Donations always accepted but never expected!

WestfireROM Flyer v3.0 - 12/3/2011 - Download MD5 - 809333755DB9C840032DB926CC62A104
    • New base v3.55.405.1
    • All speed tweaks and scripts below from v2.0 included
    • Updated Market 3.3.11
    • Updated Gmail 2.3.5.2
    • Updated Maps 6.0.0
    • Updated AdFree 0.8.41
    • Updated Facebook 1.7.2
    • Updated Titanium Backup 4.6.4.1
    • Added Google+ 2.1.1.219805

WestfireROM Flyer v2.0 - 9/7/2011 - Download MD5 - 2F0BF49357765635AF4B1DEAF29736F6
    • Based on v3.10.405.156
    • Added AdFree
    • Added Titanium Backup
    • Added Netflix
    • Added Root Explorer
    • Added Transformer Ice Cube LWP
    • Enabled 3D Homescreen to Settings/Display
    • No SIM card notifications
    • USB Debugging Icon removed
    • Enabled hardware acceleration
    • Tweaked WiFi scan to save battery
    • Tweaked Native Screenshot (Power + Home)
    • Browser debug menus unlocked
    • Enabled Dolby Mobile sound enhancer
    • Enabled screen calibration
    • Added TV Out functionality
    • RAM optimization script
    • Speed optimization script
    • Battery calibration script
    • Changed Dalvik heapsize
    • Rooted & Deodexed
    • Zipaligned on boot
    • SD card speed fix
    • Added SU
    • Added Busybox
    • Added startup script support for Busybox (/system/etc/init.d/)
    • Added sysro+sysrw
    • Added bash shell support
    Whew! It is about time for an update wouldn't you say? I am working on it now and hope to go live with it sometime this weekend. Good stuff! :)
    I hope so. Since it was discovered we can't go back to GB at this time, any release I have will be more of a beta since I can't thoroughly test it. However, if I run into problems I will probably stop development on it because the last thing I want to do is develop something that doesn't work and I can't accurately test. I take pride in what I release and I try to make it as bug free as possible.
    Sorry all for my absence. I took a two week vacation and then was trying to fix a buddy's tablet. Anyway, I have finally updated this ROM to the newest leaked build! Thanks globatron for all his work with S-OFF, the leak, and his guide. He is doing an awesome job!

I have been testing this ROM for almost 24 hours and I must say it is slick and extremely fast and responsive. Of course, it would be nice if HTC just released a final build but this is pretty close and polished.

Download link is up on the OP!
    Anyone else having a problem with the front facing camera while using skype

I have this problem on stock rom and on FlyHigh. seems it's really HC problem