Odin fails at modem.bin

Search This thread

XxRubikxX

Nov 9, 2011
pune
i have a galaxy S whic i bricked. im trying to flash a ROM using Odin. it all goes fine until the modem.bin which fails.. neeed urgent help:(

ChadBFlores

Sep 2, 2011
Orange County, CA
i have a galaxy S whic i bricked. im trying to flash a ROM using Odin. it all goes fine until the modem.bin which fails.. neeed urgent help:(

I've had this problem b4, if u were using adb earlier open up task manager and fc it. Also if u have more than one flashing program (odin, heimdall, one click, gremlin remover...etc) close all but the one you are trying to flash with then restart download mode.

XxRubikxX

Nov 9, 2011
pune
I've had this problem b4, if u were using adb earlier open up task manager and fc it. Also if u have more than one flashing program (odin, heimdall, one click, gremlin remover...etc) close all but the one you are trying to flash with then restart download mode.

It didnt work for me.. i FCed adb, closed everything but this forum page n Odin still fail at modem.bin
my device is SGH-T959V.

Last edited:

thomas.raines

Recognized Developer
Jun 23, 2011
Hutto
What Rom are you trying to flash? What version of Odin are you using? Have you used my 1 click gremlin remove?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

XxRubikxX

Nov 9, 2011
pune
What Rom are you trying to flash? What version of Odin are you using? Have you used my 1 click gremlin remove?

Sent from my SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

Im trying to flash back to factory ROM. my Odin version is 3 v1.85. and gremlin remove i have yet to try after Odin i went heimdall but that wudnt detect my phone in download mode.