Mobile odin working yet?

Search This thread

peppersu812

Mar 16, 2012
Douglasville, GA
I know the last update we had we got mobile odin to work. I see that the app got a update to 4.10 now. I'm just wondering if anybody has got it to work yet flashing the new modem we got.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using xda app-developers app

JORDVN

Sep 28, 2013
Las Vegas
I know the last update we had we got mobile odin to work. I see that the app got a update to 4.10 now. I'm just wondering if anybody has got it to work yet flashing the new modem we got.

As far as I know, flashing modems hasn't worked via mobile odin for quite awhile and I can confirm that it still doesn't work with the new update. For some reason, on the mobile version, flashing a modem doesn't stick. I don't know the exact technicalities behind it(because I'm not a big techie) but yeah, it doesn't stick. Your only option is to use odin via PC. I know and confirm this because I attempted to flash modems via paid mobile odin several times and with this new update, it still doesn't work. Hope this answered your question bud. :good:

peppersu812

Mar 16, 2012
Douglasville, GA
As far as I know, flashing modems hasn't worked via mobile odin for quite awhile and I can confirm that it still doesn't work with the new update. For some reason, on the mobile version, flashing a modem doesn't stick. I don't know the exact technicalities behind it(because I'm not a big techie) but yeah, it doesn't stick. Your only option is to use odin via PC. I know and confirm this because I attempted to flash modems via paid mobile odin several times and with this new update, it still doesn't work. Hope this answered your question bud. :good:

I got it to stick on the last modem. Had to do it twice in order to get it to work. Just wish there was a way for people to use it that don't have access to pc. Thanks for your input though.