xposed and lag

Search This thread

teazgood

Oct 7, 2010
I felt the ui was laggy with our with out xposed. Reduced the DPI from 640 to 560 using texdroid DPI and now it's slicker than a greased pig. Even fully tweaked with tweak box

Reactions: datdirtyscrew

datdirtyscrew

Sep 11, 2010
Tone City Texas
I felt the ui was laggy with our with out xposed. Reduced the DPI from 640 to 560 using texdroid DPI and now it's slicker than a greased pig. Even fully tweaked with tweak box
I have my DPI at 530. But xposed does cause lag on this phone. everything from switching screens opening apps checking texts. but I rely on xposed for modules like greenify g3tweaks xprivacy minmin and more.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    is anyone else experiencing lag while using xposed? unsure if its a specific module or the framework in general. sorry if this has been asked already.

Without xposed I do think the phone is somewhat smoother, yes. This obvioulsy also differs with the modules used. Some modules will not impact performance while other will :cool: