• No, it is not helpful.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

blyx21

Mar 6, 2008
Quezon City
can this be use with other device? if not is there any for niki device like this, i want to reset my call timer in my niki. ty.

localowner

Aug 29, 2008
OK, I had done some researches on how to repair bad blocks and how to reset call timer on my Herm. There are many threats asking the same questions but the answers seem not very clear. I tried to read all related threads and tried many times for two days to solve these issues (perhaps I am not clever enought - that's why it took two days), I finally had done it. This is not a new thing but I just would like to make it easier for those who are not sure how to solve these problems yet. Just ignor it if this is not helpful or mod can feel free to delete ths threat.

Please note that this is not the only way to solve it, you may want to share if you have better ideas.

1. How to check and repair bad block

a). Please make sure that you are SuperCID and you understand the importance of hard spl as this maybe a dangerious operation for you.
b). Downloan Mtty.exe file in the attachment below and save it to your computer.
c). Open connection setting of your activesync or WMDC on your PC and disable "Allow USB connection".
d). Put your divice into Bootloader mode and connect to your PC via USB
e). Run Mtty.exe from your PC
f). Selec "USB" in port box and then click OK
g). Press Enter once or twice to let the screen dispay "USB>" or "CMD>"
h). Type "info 8" to check if your device has bad blocks. And if there are any,
i). Type "task 2a" to fix the bad blocks.

That's what I had done and solved...

2. How to reset call timer (if you want to know reason why you want to do this, please do additional research)

a). Please make sure that you are SuperCID and you understand the importance of hard spl as this maybe a dangerious operation for you.
b). Make sure that you have SPL 1.10 Olipro (this one works for me, higher version seems not work)
c). Downloan Mtty.exe file in the attachment below and save it to your computer.
d). Open connection setting of your activesync or WMDC on your PC and disable "Allow USB connection".
e). Put your divice into Bootloader mode and connect to your PC via USB
f). Run Mtty.exe from your PC
g). Selec "USB" in port box and then click OK
h). Press Enter once or twice to let the screen dispay "USB>" or "CMD>"
i). Type "rtask b" and Enter then it should show result "0"
j). then type "ate1" and Enter then it should show result "0"
k).then type "atv1" and Enter then it should show result "OK"
l). then type "at@talk=270f,270f" and Enter then it should show result "OK"

Restart you PPC.... you call timer should be 00.00.00

Enjoy!!!

Sorry if you can not understand my English very well

Edit: please feel free to make correction if there's something wrong or i am missing, but I followed this and got sucessful.
DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

but.
l). then type "at@talk=270f,270f" and Enter then it should show result "ERROR"

What can i do?

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
Leave out the inverted comma's...:p

You have to make sure you downgraded your SPL for this to work. Otherwise its just pointless...

ungshunjin

Apr 27, 2008
Why is it like that?

info 2
HTCS00000000jR*¥HTCE
Cmd>task 2a

Cmd>rtask b
Enter Radio Image
POWER OFF PMIC VREG_USB : SUCCESS!
AT-Command Interpreter ready
+PB_READY
ate1
atv1

OK
ate1

OK
AT@talk?!

@TALK: 00011974

OK
AT@talk?0

@TALK: 0000698D

OK
AT@TALK=270F,270F

ERROR

ultramag69

Nov 6, 2007
Waratah
Whats your SPL?
I tried with Hard SPL (2.10 olipro) and it didn't work, I had to downgrade my SPL to 1.10 then it worked. It says this in the instructions but people seem to see what they want to see when in a hurry or frustrated.
CHECK YOUR SPL IS 1.10!!!

Cheers...:D

nico82227

Mar 4, 2008
Roma
226 error write flash

Hello friends i'm italian and sorry for my english.
I have a problem with my hermes200.
I have flashing on my tytn a rom kitchen using "package tool by bepe" with nb IPL, SPL, Mainsplash, Subsplash, ExtROM and GSM extrated from original rom htc tytn wm6 and a OS.nb extrated from rom kaiser ITA wm6.1.
When the flashing is termined the hermes don't start: push power botton but the screen is black and only green light is ON.
I have flashed original htc hermes wm6 but i have "error 226 flash write" when the process is at 89%.
I have IPL-1.04 and SPL-2.04.
SPL 2.10, SPL 2.20, SPL 2.30 are not possibile to install.
i have try command with mtty tool:
- task 32 -> FF
- task 28 -> format storage success
- task 2a -> fix bad block
- info 8 -> much bad block Os Win CE

I've try to reflash the original rom but the problem is the same
The battery don't possibile to charge and level should be of 40%.
Help me please....

Tanks!!!

Hamidxa

Jul 25, 2006
I keep receiving the error:

"USB Port can not open"

Is this not compatible with the Touch HD, or could it be Windows 7 that's causing the issue?

I have the phone CID unlocked, SIM unlocked, HSPL installed, etc. but I can't even get it to recognize the phone at step 1.

I followed all of the instructions as best I could. Any Touch HD owners out there care to shed some light?

Hamidxa

Jul 25, 2006
This is the Hermes section of the forum. The Touch HD ISN'T a Hermes...

I know that, but virtually every single guide for this procedure points back to this thread when you perform a Google search, and many people have reported that they've successfully performed this task using other devices such as: Touch Diamonds, Universals, Tytn's, etc.

Thus, not having coming across any other alternative solutions, and having seen this evidently working on other devices (non-Hermes devices), I thought I'd give it a shot with the HD as well.

This is specifically why I stated that if anyone has managed to successfully get this to work on a Touch HD, then I'd be really interested to know.

naser6355

Aug 29, 2010
Babol
hi all

i've tried the solution but it failed and no BAD Block fixed at all :(
i have HSPL 2.08 and i think thats the reason why it wont be fixed.

is there any way to go to Hard-SPL_1.10 as you said it will work that way or not ?

thanks

and sorry for my bad english:)

this is my info 8 log :

Cmd>info 8

--- 2K bytes sector version ---

DEVICE NAME=hynix_h8BES0UQ0MCP
DEVICE ID=0xBC
DEVICE MAKER ID=0xAD
PAGE SIZE=0x800
TOTAL PAGE SIZE=0x840
BLOCK COUNT=0x1000
BLOCK PAGE=0x40

Checking block information

BLOCK 0 (0x0) is reversed block
BLOCK 1 (0x1) is reversed block
BLOCK 2 (0x2) is reversed block
BLOCK 3 (0x3) is reversed block
BLOCK 8 (0x8) is reversed block
BLOCK 10 (0xA) is reversed block
BLOCK 11 (0xB) is reversed block
BLOCK 12 (0xC) is reversed block
BLOCK 13 (0xD) is reversed block
BLOCK 14 (0xE) is reversed block
BLOCK 15 (0xF) is reversed block
BLOCK 28 (0x1C) is reversed block
BLOCK 29 (0x1D) is reversed block
BLOCK 30 (0x1E) is reversed block
BLOCK 31 (0x1F) is reversed block
BLOCK 702 (0x2BE) is bad block
BLOCK 704 (0x2C0) is bad block
BLOCK 1121 (0x461) is bad block
BLOCK 1916 (0x77C) is bad block
BLOCK 3384 (0xD38) is bad block
Partition[0], type=0x20, start=0x2, total=0x63E
Partition[1], type=0x23, start=0x640, total=0xA00
Partition[2], type=0x25, start=0x1040, total=0x1DCC0
Partition[3], type=0x4, start=0x1ED00, total=0x18E80

CE Total Length(with sector info) = 0xF776800
CE CheckSum Length(without sector info) = 0xF680000

Cmd>

deadger

May 9, 2013
question

OK, I had done some researches on how to repair bad blocks and how to reset call timer on my Herm. There are many threats asking the same questions but the answers seem not very clear. I tried to read all related threads and tried many times for two days to solve these issues (perhaps I am not clever enought - that's why it took two days), I finally had done it. This is not a new thing but I just would like to make it easier for those who are not sure how to solve these problems yet. Just ignor it if this is not helpful or mod can feel free to delete ths threat.

Please note that this is not the only way to solve it, you may want to share if you have better ideas.

b). Downloan Mtty.exe file in the attachment below and save it to your computer.
c). Open connection setting of your activesync or WMDC on your PC and disable "Allow USB connection".

2. How to reset call timer (if you want to know reason why you want to do this, please do additional research)

b). Make sure that you have SPL 1.10 Olipro (this one works for me, higher version seems not work)
c). Downloan Mtty.exe file in the attachment below and save it to your computer.
d). Open connection setting of your activesync or WMDC on your PC and disable "Allow USB connection".

Enjoy!!!

Edit: please feel free to make correction if there's something wrong or i am missing, but I followed this and got sucessful.

this guide works on xperia ray?. I have a bad block in my nand flash. I can not flash a custom kernel on my xperia ray

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Enjoy!!!