ROM/Kernel Suggestions

Search This thread

DuhCiphered

Jun 25, 2014
Oz
Does anyone have any suggestions on a good rom and kernel combo for the G2X? I'm currently running Paranoid Android 12 with it's default kernel. It seems great and pretty stable. Just wondering if I were to switch, what would be one worth switching to? Or any recommended mods and tweaks for PA12?

DuhCiphered

Jun 25, 2014
Oz
Nearly 6 million members on xda and apprx. 45,000 members online at any given time of day. I've posted half a dozen times and have gotten 0 replies. ZERO ZILCH NOTHING. Not even a hey we don't have an answer but welcome to the forum. Pretty sure I have said or done nothing to be rejected like this. Yeah well not until now anyways, Phuck you too xdgay

mansa_noob

Feb 21, 2012
Markham
Nearly 6 million members on xda and apprx. 45,000 members online at any given time of day. I've posted half a dozen times and have gotten 0 replies. ZERO ZILCH NOTHING. Not even a hey we don't have an answer but welcome to the forum. Pretty sure I have said or done nothing to be rejected like this. Yeah well not until now anyways, Phuck you too xdgay

Welcome to the forum. In case you were not aware kindly note that this phone's development is dead and people have moved on. Regarding which Rom and kernel combination, none of the g2x are alike, so everyone's mileage varies.

Hope you don't mind but you are going to have to figure it out on your own. Personally I have stock loaded and the phone is just a backup.

Good luck.

Sent from my HTC Ruby using XDA Free mobile app

DuhCiphered

Jun 25, 2014
Oz
Apologies

Welcome to the forum. In case you were not aware kindly note that this phone's development is dead and people have moved on. Regarding which Rom and kernel combination, none of the g2x are alike, so everyone's mileage varies.

Hope you don't mind but you are going to have to figure it out on your own. Personally I have stock loaded and the phone is just a backup.

Good luck.

My bad, was having a bad day. I rescind my prior comment about XDA and apologize if anyone took it personally. My G2X ended up with smashed glass, a damaged screen, and broken camera lens. I'm sure I could fix it for about $50 in parts but I only paid $40 for it so it's retired for now and maybe someday I'll fix it for a backup. Thanks to XDA though I discovered Swappa and got me a real nice mint condition verizon S III for $150.

Reactions: noellimon77

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apologies

Good luck.

My bad, was having a bad day. I rescind my prior comment about XDA and apologize if anyone took it personally. My G2X ended up with smashed glass, a damaged screen, and broken camera lens. I'm sure I could fix it for about $50 in parts but I only paid $40 for it so it's retired for now and maybe someday I'll fix it for a backup. Thanks to XDA though I discovered Swappa and got me a real nice mint condition verizon S III for $150.