Sero

Search This thread
I don't know where else to put this but I was curious about this plan. I had it about a decade ago but I was told it no longer exist. However I've been seeing a lot of people here station they are on a sero premium plan.
Would anyone mind sharing that information?

Sent from my "All New EVO"

Chewieez

Sep 8, 2010
Nashville, TN
I don't know where else to put this but I was curious about this plan. I had it about a decade ago but I was told it no longer exist. However I've been seeing a lot of people here station they are on a sero premium plan.

I'm on a SERO Premium plan. As I understand it, if you have had a SERO account and kept your account active, they still honor the SERO plans, and you're able to use any phone now, with smartphone's requiring a $10 additional fee. However, they are not letting anyone setup SERO plans that do not already have them. I think there is a chance you could purchase a SERO plan from someone who currently has one (they would transfer theirs to you and not keep it), but I'm not sure how complicated that is.

It's still a great plan if you're willing to stick with Sprint and all it's current data coverage issues, as it keeps working on it's LTE and Spark networks. If I didn't have the SERO, I'd be on Verizon most likely with my wife.

Reactions: stovo06

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'm on a SERO Premium plan. As I understand it, if you have had a SERO account and kept your account active, they still honor the SERO plans, and you're able to use any phone now, with smartphone's requiring a $10 additional fee. However, they are not letting anyone setup SERO plans that do not already have them. I think there is a chance you could purchase a SERO plan from someone who currently has one (they would transfer theirs to you and not keep it), but I'm not sure how complicated that is.

It's still a great plan if you're willing to stick with Sprint and all it's current data coverage issues, as it keeps working on it's LTE and Spark networks. If I didn't have the SERO, I'd be on Verizon most likely with my wife.