[ROOT]LG Optimus One P500 Easy Rooting Tool 2.3.3

Search This thread

post-mortem

Oct 4, 2012
My problem is USB port is not getting recognized in my P500 phone ... only charging, No Mass Storage functionality works. So gotto try somethin on mobile itself ... Thanks anyways for ur suggestion.

Are you sure the driver on your computer is installed correctly? If you haven't already done so, try removing the driver (e.g., Device Manager in Windows), then plug the phone in again and reinstall the driver.

spljoe

Feb 6, 2012
Issue still there; but have a workaround for now at least

yup latest drivers are in place. When I connect my phone to PC before starting the PC and then start PC, it recognizes the phone now. But if I unplug after PC is on and re-pulg it, no USB popup in phone ... to get the phone recognized, I need to restart the PC again ... that's how it's working for now ... atleast found a workaround. Anybody have any permanent solution to this ... wld be of gr8 hlp !!!

Are you sure the driver on your computer is installed correctly? If you haven't already done so, try removing the driver (e.g., Device Manager in Windows), then plug the phone in again and reinstall the driver.

rishabhgangwar

Jan 12, 2013
New Delhi
Root LG P500 Fast

this tool was originally created for the lg p350, but some people tried it on their p500's and it worked
I post here so all of you can root your devices with only a few clicks

You do not need to boot into fastboot. All instructions are given to you as you work

If your device can't be detected then it will go through checks, such as seeing if pc can see the device (windows 7 only)
It will also download and install the drivers for you silently if your computer doesn't have them, or if they are not working correctly

To use
  1. download the zip here
  2. extract to where ever you want
  3. run "antdking's p500 rooting tool.bat" (could be called "antdking's p500 rooting tool" depending on your system)
  4. follow the steps

If anyone wants to suggest features, post on here
If anyone wants to alter code, or add code (only if you know what you are doing), then send the suggestions to me, I will check them and add them

If people from other phones use this and it works, please post on here, or the original thread and I will post it into your forum as well

enjoy :)

download
sorry if this is in the wrong place as well

Worked for me too. Rooted my phone thrice after every stock rom flash. I rooted V20d and V20g.

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

Rupesh Jain

May 10, 2013
Unable to uninstall pre loaded apps

root access.. success.. still unable to unnstall pre loaded apps.. then what should i do..??

kitu34

Oct 21, 2012
New Delhi,INDIA
Can anyone help with few words please?

First thing i have to click the .dat file and follow the instructions which will come thereafter in front?

And most importantly, after doing this my phone will be rooted but what version i would be having then? Do i have to still do something else after all this or this would be enough? I will be really grateful if you share this with me.Thanks a lot :confused:

---------- Post added at 02:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 AM ----------

Did anyone faced this? Kindly share please

pichaliiin

Sep 30, 2013
Worked for just a while :(

Worked fine the first time, then, after reboot, Root Check Pro says it's not rooted, do the whole thing again, roots again, but I lose it at reboot and then I haven't been able to root it again. I'm not familiarized at all with rooting, so maybe there's something I'm not doing right.

Thanks in advance ! :)

N

notanaccount

It contains Trojan...!

Root LG P500 Fast

this tool was originally created for the lg p350, but some people tried it on their p500's and it worked

You do not need to boot into fastboot. All instructions are given to you as you work

If your device can't be detected then it will go through checks, such as seeing if pc can see the device (windows 7 only)
It will also download and install the drivers for you silently if your computer doesn't have them, or if they are not working correctly

To use
  1. download the zip here
  3. run "antdking's p500 rooting tool.bat" (could be called "antdking's p500 rooting tool" depending on your system)
  4. follow the steps

If anyone wants to alter code, or add code (only if you know what you are doing), then send the suggestions to me, I will check them and add them

If people from other phones use this and it works, please post on here, or the original thread and I will post it into your forum as well

download
Plz. upload new files ..

geoffmen

Feb 10, 2015
not working

it's just stuck forever at "editing config file..."
running Lg P500h with Android 2.3.3
ADB is installed

wrigleytng

Feb 1, 2016
malicious?

chromium though it was malware :crying::( is there any way to make it where browsers and some anti viruses don't think it's malware :)

zetret

Aug 8, 2015
VIRUS! Don't download.

This must be flagged.

AVG detects a virus when you download this package. After you open the rooting tool, and close it, you won't e able to close it, as it keeps saying some open process is using files in this package. When you disable Wi-Fi on your laptop, reboot, and enable Wi-Fi again, some process attempts to connect to the Internet.
All this points to this being a virus file attempting to read/write something on your Windows device.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Root LG P500 Fast

Disclaimer
    I am NOT responsible for any bricked devices, dead SD-cards, or any misfortunes that happen to you
    This tool is fool proof, and if doesn't work, then YOU have broken it, YOUR phone was already bricked, or YOU Haven't followed the instructions properly
    Do not Blame any developer for any problems. If it bricks devices, then it won't be published

To use
    1. download the zip here
    4. follow the steps

download
    finally you come here :D your tool is really awesome, i rooted my dad p500 by your tool. :D
    Get rom manager app from the Google play store,which will allow you to flash a custom recovery.
    Does that help?

Sent from my LG-P500 using xda app-developers app

Don't get rom manager app. It bricks your phone now

Sent from my LG-P350 using xda app-developers app