HTC MAGIC 32B Needs your help

Search This thread

MosesTheTool

Dec 24, 2011
www.pelefix.com
Hi, I've been searching everywhere including XDA for help, but all i get it broken links and some more broken links.

I have HTC MAGIC (32B), need to install custom recovery and change rom.
Can anyone please give me not broken links and maybe a few works of instruction on how to do it?

The device doesn't respond to Fastboot boot recovery.img, access not allowed or something, i am clueless.
I have some basic knowledge on flashing newer devices, any help would be very appreciated!

pmerced

Sep 29, 2011
Hey, thank you so much for your reply, this forum is dead.
I tried SuperOneClick, it gets stuck and doesn't root the phone... :(

Did you try different ways like he did? I also had to try different ways and finally one method worked. Give it another try and try to figure out what he did.

In one time he says:
If you're having issues with "wait for device" or if RATC is looping, try this
Unplug your USB Cable
Go to Settings > Applications > Development
Uncheck USB Debugging
Plug in your USB Cable
Unplug your USB Cable
Check USB Debugging
Plug in your USB Cable"

And in another he mention:

I finally figured out how to root without looping. After rooting 13 phones, this is how I did it on the first try.

Turn USB Debugging OFF
Click Root
When it says: Waiting for Device, Turn USB Debugging ON
It'll now run RATC
When it says: Starting ADB Server...
Turn USB Debugging OFF
Turn USB Debugging ON
Turn USB Debugging OFF
All BEFORE it says "Waiting for device..." again

Can you give more details about your device (HBOOT, RADIO.. etc.) Go to hboot or fastboot mode and post all the screen information, maybe that will help to find out what's going on.

MosesTheTool

Dec 24, 2011
www.pelefix.com
Did you try different ways like he did? I also had to try different ways and finally one method worked. Give it another try and try to figure out what he did.

In one time he says:

And in another he mention:

Can you give more details about your device (HBOOT, RADIO.. etc.) Go to hboot or fastboot mode and post all the screen information, maybe that will help to find out what's going on.

I tried his methods, still gets stuck. I thought an RUU will help but I can't find anything passed 3.12.0.0. all the RUUs i tried say that the version is incorrect, and have lower version than 3.12.0.0

details of phone:

SAPPHIRE PVT 32B SHIP S-ON G
HBOOT-1.33.0014 (SAPP10000)
CPLD-10
RADIO-2.22.28.25
Oct 21 2009,22:33:27

Currently running on 2.2.1 (Wifi seems to error).

Top Liked Posts