My Android device is stucked on boot logo since I flashed the official stock rom

Search This thread

ido_doron

Jul 25, 2012
Hi,
I tried to flash to my Nexus 4, Google's official stock rom (KOT49H), by following this tutorial: http://www.android.gs/flash-android-4-4-kitkat-krt16o-stock-factory-image-for-google-nexus-4/

It seemed like everything worked fine, and when the installation had finished my device got re-booted. Since then, my Nexus is stucked on the boot logo (over 15 minutes). I don't know what to do. Does anyone know how to fix it? Should I re-flash the stock ROM?

* My device is unlocked but I haven't rooted it.
Thanks!!

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
Yes you should reflash the factory image that should solve your problem.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk

ido_doron

Jul 25, 2012
Have you wiped all of your data?

No, because CWM kept saying it failed to mount sdcard so I figured something doesn't work as well. That's why I tried to flash the stock rom - to get back to the original stock recovery mode. Is there any way to wipe this data via Android SDK platform-tools?

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
In toolkits it automatically asks you if you want to wipe data before the installation. Check them out you will find a toolkit here in xda i don't know the special name

Reactions: ido_doron

nexuspur

Nov 14, 2013
Klick on 16 then it should be fine. ? if you already downloaded a factory image to your PC you only must copy the factory image to this folder.
pazaza4e.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

You can find this folder in the picture in your locale drive in UNIFIED ANDROID TOOLKIT

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

Thank you so much!!!! it worked!

You are welcome ?

Reactions: ido_doron

Top Liked Posts