[NIGHTLIES] CyanogenMod 9 Discussion Thread

Search This thread

timstanley1985

Sep 23, 2010
London
@xplodwild

How is the USB OTG support going? Does it look like a hard one to fix or have you a good idea how to get it working?

NB: this is NOT an ETA request, I'm just asking how close you to a solution

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium HD app

Klyupp

Nov 28, 2009
Amsterdam
@xplodwild

How is the USB OTG support going? Does it look like a hard one to fix or have you a good idea how to get it working?

NB: this is NOT an ETA request, I'm just asking how close you to a solution

Sent from my GT-N7000 using XDA Premium HD app

I think he tweeted he was verry close to get both mhl and USB otg working.

Send from CM9 powered Galaxy Note :)

Raistlin82

Dec 20, 2008
Can you suggest me if the next build according to the changelog should be flashed or not?

I see a lot of fix but I am not sure if it is better to wait..

Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-N7000 con Tapatalk 2

Hawklan_D

Apr 22, 2012
Sony Xperia XZs
Has anyone else lost their lockscreen and touch noises?

Other noises - ringtones, messagetones, even dial key tones work fine, but can't get lockscreen or other touch noises to work.

I've tried enabling/disabling them in sound options, rebooting and flashing the subsequent nightlies (wiped cache and dalvik on each occasion)

The noises haven't played since the 14th nightly - after flashing I had a soft reboot when unlocking the screen for the 1st time.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

Reactions: Neomatt

Neomatt

May 18, 2012
Has anyone else lost their lockscreen and touch noises?

Other noises - ringtones, messagetones, even dial key tones work fine, but can't get lockscreen or other touch noises to work.

I've tried enabling/disabling them in sound options, rebooting and flashing the subsequent nightlies (wiped cache and dalvik on each occasion)

The noises haven't played since the 14th nightly - after flashing I had a soft reboot when unlocking the screen for the 1st time.
I noticed that too, but also something else: the touch/unlock sounds do play when I use my headphones, just not on speaker.
Also, they're almost mute (volume is very very low).

Anyway, that's definitely not a huge bug, just a "FYI, if you see something..." :)

Reactions: Hawklan_D

Top Liked Posts