Stock Phone Dialer Theming

Search This thread

swrght13

Dec 2, 2013
Tennessee
I know of a method to get rid of the ugly white dialer interface on the Galaxy S4. Other carriers may have the dark interface. You can use apktool to edit the GUI of the dialer. I just can't do it efficiently. Using dialers from the play store is pointless. I wish there were some configurations or modified SecPhone.apk replacements for the original one. Of course it would be wise to keep a backup of the original. I'm so sick of this bright white dailer. It's such an eye sore.

holla420

Oct 6, 2011
Atlanta,Ga
I know of a method to get rid of the ugly white dialer interface on the Galaxy S4. Other carriers may have the dark interface. You can use apktool to edit the GUI of the dialer. I just can't do it efficiently. Using dialers from the play store is pointless. I wish there were some configurations or modified SecPhone.apk replacements for the original one. Of course it would be wise to keep a backup of the original. I'm so sick of this bright white dailer. It's such an eye sore.

Ummm..... not sure if u know but there r a few dialers out there. Not sure if ur into dark dialers. Just search the thread a lil. Not sure what carrier ur on

Sent from my Beastly powered S4 using Tapatalk

swrght13

Dec 2, 2013
Tennessee
My carrier is verizon

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda premium 4 app

Phone: Verizon Galaxy S4
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1

Protibus

Dec 24, 2011
Warwick

I agree the VZW stock phone is ugly. I use the jkruse's international stock dialer. I flashed Cobalt on top of it to give a nice effect to the dialer numbers.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2340255

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: swrght13

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I agree the VZW stock phone is ugly. I use the jkruse's international stock dialer. I flashed Cobalt on top of it to give a nice effect to the dialer numbers.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2340255

Sent from my SCH-I545 using xda app-developers app