30 volume steps CM10.1, CM10.2, ViperS 3.1.2, CARBON, MIUI v5 & more

Search This thread

dodge67

May 25, 2012
What does this mod do. :confused: sorry for being a thicko. Does it give extra volume in music etc. Do you just install and it's done or do you have to set it up. I downloaded the revelation one from another thread. Thanks. :D

dodge67

May 25, 2012
Sorry I've googled it thanks.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using xda app-developers app

AndroidAndroid88

Feb 19, 2012
Melbourne
Samsung?

Could you make one for my friends phone, he is using a Samsung Galaxy S3 and it's running CyanogenMod 10.2

Heres a link to the rom http://get.cm/get/bnC

Not sure if you can do it for the Galaxy's but if you can that would be great

Thanks so much :D

BSHD666

Dec 27, 2012
Bootloop in sultan 10/18 rom :(

Sent from my HTC Sensation using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

ahsan64

Oct 24, 2012
Ilmenau

Upload framework.jar of the rom.zip so i can make flashable zip..
Or if you want to manually do it then extract orignal framework.jar inside the rom.zip and replace it in the 30step.zip .Then just flash again... :good:

EDIT: I will send the script[Not made by me] to @ravedavenl which will also make backup of the orignal file , so if anything goes wrong the backup can save the day .. ;)

Last edited:

ravedavenl

Jan 16, 2012
:
Or if you want to manually do it then extract orignal framework.jar inside the rom.zip and replace it in the 30step.zip .Then just flash again... :good:

EDIT: I will send the script[Not made by me] to @ravedavenl which will also make backup of the orignal file , so if anything goes wrong the backup can save the day .. ;)

I can make one now, because you have to make a modification in the current framework of that rom.
But when the rom developer changes things in the framework again, it will give you a bootloop...

Edit: I see that you have a script that makes a backup? That will come in handy...

Last edited:
Reactions: BSHD666

ahsan64

Oct 24, 2012
Ilmenau
I can make one now, because you have to make a modification in the current framework of that rom.
But when the rom developer changes things in the framework again, it will give you a bootloop...

And that's why i said about sending the script to you which will create backup of the orignal file and save others from bootloop(or whatever).. :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Because I can't post in android development sections, I will post my 'mod' here.

I have made a mod that will give you 30 steps in volume control when you are listening to music, instead of the default 15 steps.

I've made it with help of the tutorial made by HeadFox.
    This mod is 100% working with the latest (6 August) CM10.1 rom from albinoman.
    This should work with other 10.1 roms too, if the framework is the same as in the mod.

I'm glad I have found this tutorial, I hated the 15 steps...:D

Flash zip in recovery.

*UPDATES*

3/10
    30 steps volume for Viper 3.1.2 in attachments

7/10
    Added 30 volume steps CM-10.2 AOSP 4.3 Jellybean KANG

9/10
    Added 30 volume steps CarbonRom 8-10-2013

15/10
    Added 30 volume steps CarbonRom 14-10-2013

20/10
    Added 30 volume steps CM-10.2 19-10-2013 for Samsung Galaxy S

The mods I have created after 20/10 are containing a new script, when you flash the mod it will create a backup of your original framework.
    When you end up in a bootloop because the framework is changed (when a rom is updated for example), you can find the backup zip in \UniversalFlasher

Thanks @ahsan64 for sending me the script.

22/10
    Added 45 Steps Volume for ViperS. 3.1.2

23/10
    Added 30 Steps Volume for CM10.2 with PMEM 18-10-2013

24/10
    Added 30 Steps Volume for MIUI v5 18-10-2013

28/10
    Added 30 Steps Volume for CM10.2 with PMEM 26-10-2013 (name of zip is dated as 27/10)

17/11
    Added 30 Steps Volume for CM10.2 with PMEM 1-11-2013

If anyone has a request, feel free to ask, I can also make 30 steps or an 45 steps mod.
    Attach the framework.jar in your post, you can find it in \system\framework and give the name of the rom so everyone can enjoy the mod for their favorite rom :)
    hi
    how to uninstall this mod?

Best way to do the 30 step volume mod without setting anything in stone is with the Xposed module Xvolume30. Just search Xposed Installer here on XDA and you can install it straight from the app. All you have to do to disable that version is uncheck it in Xposed Installer and reboot.

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

the veride

Could someone update this for the new cyanogenmod builds from albinoman887

I will try to make one tommorow...
    Look in attachments in the first post ;)

Edit: did you mean 26, because there is no 27th version?

Ooh thank you !!! And yes it was 26 :D i got confused