Samsung Wave 2 /// System broken

Search This thread

Dimensionday

Jan 28, 2014
Dear User & User interior!

I have tried before on my old Wave 2 that I have found yesterday to flash. After a bit of googling I'm on
gone exactly this thread /// removed LINK /// I have (the tutorial) so far pursued him, that I have the PHOTO and BOOTFILES downloaded the Wave 2 have connected and with Bootloader these 2 files have flashed.
Then when it rebooted right appeared the message: Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again.

Now the following situation : mobile connected to PC by the end call key make up & it starts right back into this error message "-" ... Next situtation would be if it is not I connected it making up then it remains also . I can bring in both situations into download mode. Recovery mode is not at all . I have every possible combinations out of the WEB hundreds of times tried :/
Then tried FLASHING this ROM : /// removed LINK /// different is in this , that there is still a lot of other files are the I have to flash with the Multi Loader .
The flash also works always wonderful . Anyway, I then disconnected from the PC and reboot , then came the Blue / Turquoise screen for 2-3 seconds and then a pretty buggy logo with FIREFLY as a logo and a mobile phone , a wrench and a Configuring ... The then disappeared easy and it came back to the above error message ... Several reboots brought nothing. SIM was always out pluged. Restart attempts with and without MicroSD ... Then I tried the standart Bada 2.0 draufzumachen with these instructions and the files referred to therein /// removed LINK /// of flagging separated and mobile phone and restarted. And then again but with the standard Bada Conifguring screen to see just the Blue Screen as in this picture from Google (of course without this CyaNoble ) : /// removed LINK /// rebooted then went out and again the familiar error message

Seems real as if it were totally damaged the system.
Hope for help!

Im from Germany. The text above was translated from German to English.
Im Sorry for the awful translation :/