next radio

Search This thread

fwp

Feb 8, 2007
I appreciate it. I was afraid I would have to be on a sprint phone for that. Thanks!!

Actually that is the apk from sprint :)

That's the most amazing radio app I have seen. I ditched the stock radio and put this one on my M8 and on a friends HTC One S and it works stunningly well.

Reactions: ufkal

Napoleones

May 3, 2014
Verizon disabled the FM receiver on the M7 also. Clearly, they want you streaming music via your data connection so they can yank harder on your short hairs. They did something similar with the DNA; the international model (Butterfly) came with a perfectly good SD card but Verizon forced HTC to remove it for the DNA, and HTC didn't have the market muscle to stand up to them. I can just hear it: "Let's take away their SD cards and FM radios, force them into the cloud, then TAKE AWAY THEIR UNLIMITED DATA!" (Que evil laugh). Arrogant profit pursuit over customer interests. At least TMo is forcing them, finally, to compete a tiny bit. Sorry, end somewhat off-topic rant...pet peeve.

Reactions: ufkal

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2607985&d=1393695048

Works perfectly on stock Rom.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
    I appreciate it. I was afraid I would have to be on a sprint phone for that. Thanks!!

Actually that is the apk from sprint :)

That's the most amazing radio app I have seen. I ditched the stock radio and put this one on my M8 and on a friends HTC One S and it works stunningly well.
    Verizon disabled the FM receiver on the M7 also. Clearly, they want you streaming music via your data connection so they can yank harder on your short hairs. They did something similar with the DNA; the international model (Butterfly) came with a perfectly good SD card but Verizon forced HTC to remove it for the DNA, and HTC didn't have the market muscle to stand up to them. I can just hear it: "Let's take away their SD cards and FM radios, force them into the cloud, then TAKE AWAY THEIR UNLIMITED DATA!" (Que evil laugh). Arrogant profit pursuit over customer interests. At least TMo is forcing them, finally, to compete a tiny bit. Sorry, end somewhat off-topic rant...pet peeve.