mango build 7712 for developers is out

Search This thread

eptesicus13

Dec 27, 2010
hey guys just saw on twitter that tomorrow microsoft will release a new build ( 7712 )for developers after the beta2 ( build 7661 ) that wil be very very close to the final build rtm wich is 7720. so now i have a question. will this update appear in zune for the current users of mango beta2 that updated from nodo using unofficial metods posted here on xda???

Last edited:
Reactions: ninjy

behh

Jan 19, 2011
m$ should assume that mango beta is only in hands of developers, and will push the next update via beta zune software, thats how it should be done.
Anyway im kinda sure i will have that update in my phone with or without problems :p

eptesicus13

Dec 27, 2010
so is logical that those uf us ho updated to mango beta2 via zune beta 4.8, to get the next developer build via the same zune beta even that the update method is not official as I am not a developer

dkp1977

Oct 6, 2009
Stolberg
www.opinion-control.de
There still hasn't been any official statement about if 7712 will be released to developers or when this will happen. But I do hope that if they really release it, it'll be an update that will be deployed via Zune.

DavidinCT

Jun 2, 2006
Someplace in CT
Link to the tweet ?

This would be pretty awsome to have more features working in detail wile we wait for someone to post the RTM.

Crossing my fingers that this is true..

TTRpwnage

Apr 11, 2011
Are we expecting some more features or surprises from Mango ? Or are we just going to expect some bug fixes here and there ?

rruffman

Oct 31, 2007
hey guys just saw on twitter that tomorrow microsoft will release a new build ( 7712 )for developers after the beta2 ( build 7661 ) that wil be very very close to the final build rtm wich is 7720. so now i have a question. will this update appear in zune for the current users of mango beta2 that updated from nodo using unofficial metods posted here on xda???

given that the tweet was 7 hrs. ago i would think that tomorrow is in fact today...

eptesicus13

Dec 27, 2010
interesting thing. i'm trying to install mango b2 on my omnia 7 after previously restored to nodo from mango some days ago. following the same procedure now i'm able to install only the first update to build 7403. the second update to 7661 seems missing, and zune beta says i'm up to date. maybe microsoft pulled off the beta2 in preparation for the 7712 build or is a problem with my device?
P.S.: If I remeber well the first update installed when I first updated my omnia was 7401 not 7403.....

Last edited:

chattyuk

Jul 31, 2008
Belfast
interesting thing. i'm trying to install mango b2 on my omnia 7 after previously restored to nodo from mango some days ago. following the same procedure now i'm able to install only the first update to build 7403. the second update to 7661 seems missing, and zune beta says i'm up to date. maybe microsoft pulled off the beta2 in preparation for the 7712 build or is a problem with my device?

I'm having the same issue with my device, hopefully this is the case and we will be able to update later

sdac87

Mar 10, 2011
P.S.: If I remeber well the first update installed when I first updated my omnia was 7401 not 7403.....

Yeah I am having this same problem.. I just reverted back to NoDa and then I saw this post about a new Mango build being released so I decided to Flash the Mango Beta again.
I assume the 7661 has been stopped and we will flash from 7403 to 7712 When Microsoft pushes it through Zune.

If I were you I would make sure "Use my cellular data connection to check for updates" is enabled under you phone settings so you know when you can Sync and update.

Last edited:

behh

Jan 19, 2011
i would love to see something new i havent seen in m$ conference, and even smother interface :p

rkremers

Mar 29, 2011
Let the games begin!

Check, @cliffsimpkins... I can't post links

"Another Helping of Mango for Devs"

C

cyberdel

YEAH!!! I got it too :)

HTC Trophy, Germany, via Zune

Updating now to new Mango-Build :)

gReeTs
cYBERdEL