Search This thread

joeyl

Nov 22, 2006
Nope. You mean they're too low for your device to begin with. I've never had any issues with where there are at. ;)

;) that's what I meant. That's what you get for buying a refurb unit, it is checked for hardware defects (or so they say) but it is still an older piece of hardware in terms of CPU revs.

But I'm off to download the new ROM now :good:

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Just PM the user if you're curious as its most likely not relevant to development.

I actually meant to post that in the Q&A, but what I meant was something along the lines of, "what was the important thing that got updated?"

Sent from my NovaGen'd d2att

And what I meant one post above yours is that considering its not development related it should be pm'd. Not sure how these posts contribute here. Additionally, there's a Q & A thread specifically for questions if you have them. No need to drag this out here.

Reactions: ericjwdchen

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
So what got updated?

Sent from my NovaGen'd d2att

There's a thing called source if you'd like to look through it. Also. Not sure if you're just trolling or refusing to read my posts. How is this a contribution to the ROM? As I stated prior. There is a Q & A thread for these types of things. Please use it.

Last edited:

Sajoeee

Jun 8, 2013
I am please to announce after 1 day of usage the most stable AOSP ROM for the S3. :good: ;)
Thanks Task, FOR ALL YOU'RE HARD WORK. :good:

melvinaury

Jan 11, 2009
Hatillo
Sorry to ask but the only gapps package from the op are from 7-14.

Fot the new ROM 7-20 task indicate to download the new package.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

SeanHacker

Sep 7, 2010
Portland, Oregon
Sorry to ask but the only gapps package from the op are from 7-14.

Fot the new ROM 7-20 task indicate to download the new package.

Yep I know of the Q&A thread, it's only to clarify that there's no link for the gapps package only the 7-14.

You didn't ask a question. You made a statement. Please post these types of things in the Q & A thread where they belong. Not sure how your statement is clarifying anything.

P.S- Its a Gapps package. Not a ROM. It doesn't really matter what date they have.

Sajoeee

Jun 8, 2013
You didn't ask a question. You made a statement. Please post these types of things in the Q & A thread where they belong. Not sure how your statement is clarifying anything.

P.S- Its a Gapps package. Not a ROM. It doesn't really matter what date they have.

why are you the best developer on xda? (; if i wasn't underage, let me just say alot of money would be going towards you man. :) :good: thanks for the rom. ;)

zelendel

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 9
Do I have to fully wipe if I come from touchwiz,?? How do you root the s3 from sprint so I can install this! Thanks

Sent from my s3 using xda premium

You dont install this at ALL unless you want a brick. This is not the sprint forum. Also do your own research to find out how to root your device. Also really sit back and think about this. Do not mess with your OS just cause it is cool. You can very well end up bricking yourself with no hope of bringing back or returning it as you void your warranty.

RampageRR

Mar 24, 2011
DC/MD/VA
Do I have to fully wipe if I come from touchwiz,?? How do you root the s3 from sprint so I can install this! Thanks

Sent from my s3 using xda premium

mother-of-god-meme.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I wanted to bring you guys some AOKP releases with other mods and code changes for ALL VARIANTS of the SGS III.​
    HZ19dJT.png

A Big Thanks Goes to the AOKP Team & CyanogenMod Team. Without their source this wouldn't be possible. Go thank them, tweet them, and donate to them. Also a HUGE thanks to mrgoat for the hosting!!!​
    If you decide that you are not going to read all of the information provided in this OP or the FAQ, then GTFO. There is a lot of useful information in either of the two that will really help you and this thread out.​

» Read and use the FAQ/Q & A thread for non-development/ROM related stuffs!!! HERE!!!

81.png

» Installation is simple:
    • If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data (Factory reset) in recovery. Always do this before reporting any bugs.
    • Make sure you're using the latest CWM or TWRP
    • Flash ROM
    • Flash Google Apps (GAPPS) from HERE
    • Reboot
    78.png

» Check Changelogs on G+
    » Also Check merged commits on AOKP's Gerrit

80.png

» Downloads, mirrors, and MD5s can be found HERE

82.png

» AOKP Gerrit
    » AOKP on Github
    » Task650 Source

79.png

We greatly appreciate your contribution in the form of code, or PayPal donations.
    » Donations to task650
    » Donations to AOKP AOKP.co

Enjoy!
    Animation Manager explained
    1. Zip files that contain the animations are in /system/addon.d/keyboard-anim and /system/addon.d/window-anim
    2. If you feel like you want to add more, simply open one up to see the folder structure and the files it contains.
    3. To add another animation that you like, simply create a new zip file with the same files and folders and place in the appropriate folder. The files must be compiled xml files and not the human readable version.
    4. Enjoy guys
    and this for underwear
    I am hosting all of Task's files for you guys to download and I just wanted to update you all on some bandwidth numbers for this month. This is across all the platforms task's develops for but here are this months's bandwidth numbers. Task you rock. :cowboy:

Total Bandwidth Provided: unlimited GB
    Total Used So Far: 4195.657 GB
    Estimated Usage For Cycle: 4335.512 GB