[Q] Sony S Playstation question [PT]

Search This thread

Thaenor

Mar 27, 2013
Hello guys. This is a question that has been bugging me for a while, regarding my Sony S tablet (non Xperia).

When I first bought it I recall it said something in the box about playing Playstation games... and the tablet even has the Playstation logo on the back. It came with a pinball game and Crash bandicoot, which I assume are ran in an emulated PLaystation of sorts that came with the device.

My question, just out of curiousity. How do I get more PS games on the tablet? To run the same way Crash Bandicoot and the pinball game does?

I tried searching for this... assuming there would be some sort of dedicated app store with PS games for the tablet, but I was redirected to an app in the Google Play store that isn't even available in my country (Portugal).

Is it possible that Sony sold their tablets and didn't even care to offer their services properly in some countries... like mine?:confused:

PS: I know I can just install a Playstation emulator (like fpse) and download the roms from another website. But I'm curious about the "original" way to do this.

gumbyballz

Jun 25, 2010
This is just my opinion, but the ps games that were or are available are not all that great. GTA was the best one. I actually just went straight to the nvidia tegra games from the get go. Try tegrazone.com, if you not already have. Just my two cents.