Touchwiz (like codename Sammy) for Nexus 7 2013?

Search This thread

djdelirius

Jan 5, 2014
So I have a Note 3 and Note 10.1 2014 and actually like the Touchwiz ROM. Are there any ROMs out there to turn the Nexus 7 2013 into a Touchwiz device? The only ROMs I can find are for the 1st gen Nexus.

dawkon13

Sep 11, 2011
Krotoszyn
So I have a Note 3 and Note 10.1 2014 and actually like the Touchwiz ROM. Are there any ROMs out there to turn the Nexus 7 2013 into a Touchwiz device? The only ROMs I can find are for the 1st gen Nexus.

I have edited framework, SystemUI and Settings for Android 4.4.2 (latest odexed) :)
3327b5w.png

40wo6.png

Last edited:

ngyurov

Nov 18, 2010
I've tried to find a good TouchWiz launcher, but I've had no luck. I'd suggest that you install some custom ROM that has a theme engine and then download a TouchWiz theme from play store.

Most ports I've found from galaxy phones appear really small on the n7 screen and the only way to fix that, add far as I've read is through some xposed module, but I'm not going to install xposed just for a long launcher.

The are some Xperia launcher ports that work pretty good on the nexus, but still they are not even close to working perfectly.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

datallboy

Feb 7, 2013
Hk Theme manager in xposed framework. Just like theme manager for Roms, except you can theme stock. I don't know of any touchwiz themes though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app