Sony Xperia X10 [ROM] AOSP JB 4.2.2

Search This thread

Squachwats

Sep 7, 2012
I agree with you it's a real good rom, although there's a few bugs I've encountered like the WLODs but nonetheless it's a very good rom! Cheers! :)

jerryqiang

Apr 21, 2013
I agree with you it's a real good rom, although there's a few bugs I've encountered like the WLODs but nonetheless it's a very good rom! Cheers! :)

helo.... may i noe the steps to root sony ericssion xperia 10?
i would like to change the rom to JB 4.2.2

bow for thx... =) :fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed::fingers-crossed:

wilson0313

Jun 23, 2010
has anyone found that the signal display is incorrect? even the signal is good but the icon in status bar always low

inadequate

May 15, 2012
I found that the WLODs decreased a lot after I disabled seeder.

Edit: Not a single WLOD after 12 hours :)

Last edited:

pokhareli

Sep 19, 2013
help needed.

Installed this rom and iam very pleased with this rom.
Want to say thx two thoose out there that provides with roms so the Xperia X10 lives for ever.... :laugh::good:
Great work !!

I am an absolute newbie in rooting and installing custom rom.I am afraid I may brick my phone if I don't do it perfectly.Can you link me to somewhere where I can learn to start from the scratch and root my phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated.I have an xperia x10i

ronaksworld

Nov 18, 2013
Auckland
I am an absolute newbie in rooting and installing custom rom.I am afraid I may brick my phone if I don't do it perfectly.Can you link me to somewhere where I can learn to start from the scratch and root my phone? Any help would be greatly appreciated.I have an xperia x10i

"Sony Mobile Flasher By Androxyde (flashtool-0.9.13.0-windows.exe)" This is what i use to root the phone its easy search around in this forums u will find video and notes.

EDIT:

I Just used this AOSP JB 4.2.2 ROM for my Xperia x10i and its fun, but after the flashing part its asking for drivers all the flash tool is asking for drivers all time it cant be found.

Last edited:

ronaksworld

Nov 18, 2013
Auckland
Strangeeee

This is really weird i have two computers one has xp pro and another has win 8.1 Pro,

My Flash tool has been giving me problems and didn't recognize my device at all in normal mode in WinXP Pro

But for a change i tried on Win8.1 and it works perfectly this is after i rooted and got custom ROM AOSP 4.2.2 been looking all day to get the drivers for Windows XP Pro still shows cant recognize my device but different story something that i didnt expect to work in Win8.1Pro :victory::laugh::p

Attachments

• xperiax10i.jpg
    xperiax10i.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 307
Last edited:

humbach

Apr 25, 2012
Hi

Sorry to ask this here, but where got you the ROM? Can you hint me or place a link please?

This is really weird i have two computers one has xp pro and another has win 8.1 Pro,

My Flash tool has been giving me problems and didn't recognize my device at all in normal mode in WinXP Pro

But for a change i tried on Win8.1 and it works perfectly this is after i rooted and got custom ROM AOSP 4.2.2 been looking all day to get the drivers for Windows XP Pro still shows cant recognize my device but different story something that i didnt expect to work in Win8.1Pro :victory::laugh::p

I try to do the same, to update my X10

Thanks

Top Liked Posts