{ROM}Honeycomb for D1

Search This thread

Pithism

Dec 21, 2010
Boston, MA
Really, its not going to get any better than this. Only reason I ported it to my phone was because I wanted to see what it would look like. Then people started requesting ports. This was never and will never be anything close to a DD. Its just something fun to flash and play with for a minute, then go back to your ctual rom.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App

no i completely understand, i had no intentions on thinking this was going to be a DD, it cant, 3.0 cant make calls. I just have an old droid lying around and saw this and got excited that my droid is back to life.

but i thought you were going to try and fix some of the kinks (like wifi etc.) after you were done with school, not to put words in your mouth but in the other thread about this you said something along those lines, unless i miss read.

r2DoesInc

Dec 8, 2010
I can try to get some time, but devving for phones I don't have is a HUGE pain in the ass. I would much rather someone else pick the project up, and have me just help. I'm still not done finishing up omfgb, and haven't even started updating my omgb rom.

Pithism

Dec 21, 2010
Boston, MA
I can try to get some time, but devving for phones I don't have is a HUGE pain in the ass. I would much rather someone else pick the project up, and have me just help. I'm still not done finishing up omfgb, and haven't even started updating my omgb rom.

No problem do what you can, i just thought this was cool, but i can understand if you dont want to, i can see why because it probably is hard to create something where you can even look at the progress.

And do you like your transformer Eee pad, that seems like the only tablet worth it right now to buy. And did u get the dock/keyboard?

r2DoesInc

Dec 8, 2010
Exactly.

And I'm loving it. I don't have the dock yet, but I'm looking for one.

r2DoesInc

Dec 8, 2010
The inits need to be patched for wifi servcie

Reactions: jlseven

Mastur Mynd

Aug 3, 2011
Connersville
If anyone is still looking to get a functional HC rom on the OG droid, I'm working on this rom here. I've already gotten the hardware keys to work (power button, volume keys,camera key). I'm currently working on everything else, but my main focus for now is SD support so I don't have to nand back to a rom with sd support.

Top Liked Posts