[Q] How to erase /Android/data/ stuff?

Search This thread

Nethojs29

Oct 27, 2012
Since Swiftkey updated, Im not able to use the language packs... the answer, is erasing a file that is located on /sdcard/Android/data/com.touchtype.swiftkey/files ... I tried a file explorer + root and it says I have no permissions, I alos tried going to the terminal and getting root access but still, no permission to erase that file

Anyone know how can I erase it, or simply erase everything? lol I may try to clean everything on my Nexus 4, I have troubles on another apps just as Twitter not loading ANY images

Berrydroidcafe

May 12, 2011
Cleveland Ohio - San Diego Ca
Since Swiftkey updated, Im not able to use the language packs... the answer, is erasing a file that is located on /sdcard/Android/data/com.touchtype.swiftkey/files ... I tried a file explorer + root and it says I have no permissions, I alos tried going to the terminal and getting root access but still, no permission to erase that file

Anyone know how can I erase it, or simply erase everything? lol I may try to clean everything on my Nexus 4, I have troubles on another apps just as Twitter not loading ANY images
Do you have rw permissions set correctly?

Sent with my Nexus® 10 minus 3