[ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.2.1 [t0lte] » Jan 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

truthkillszz

Apr 29, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
Re: [ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.1 [t0lte] » Jan 20

I just downloaded 3.1 and I couldn't get past the samsung screen. I'm going to re download when I get home tonight

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

Nicelysedated

Dec 1, 2011
Yorktown
Nice rom! Very Smooth! Sensors still broken coming from TW rom though. Gonna flash Jellybam to fix. Does anyone know of a flashable fix for this yet? Seems all 4.2 base roms have it.

faheem5

May 27, 2007
missing download

i am not seeing the ROM when i click on the download link.

i see the gapps, extras and link to team page.. but not the actual 3.1 rom?? :confused:

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin
Re: [ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.1 [t0lte] » Jan 20

i am not seeing the ROM when i click on the download link.

i see the gapps, extras and link to team page.. but not the actual 3.1 rom?? :confused:

Just download GOO manager from the play store.

☆ posted by an idiot with a phablet ☆

dg4prez

Apr 16, 2011
Hooksett, NH
build is available again. i had to pull the CDMA version and accidentally pulled yours too. it's been that kind of day. sorry guys.

mojorisin7178

I am a little confussed. When I follow the download link on my phone or pc it brings me to a goo.im page but there is no download link there. If I try to just go to goo page again both phone and pc to try and search it out myself I cant even find the t0lte link only n7100. And if I am not mistaken we need the n7105 varient. Then I tried to use the goo.im app on my phone. I get the same results when I try to search it out. And if I use the find conpatable rom it only brings up chasmodo. yesterday and eariler today it brought up chasmodo and liquidsmooth and there was no rom under liquid smooth because it was pulled. So what is going on is goo still messed up or am I missing something. And my current rom is cm10.1 latest nightly with no changes to the build.prop so it is listed as n7105.

Edit: Okay I just check the goo app again and now liquidsmooth is back and the rom is there so it seems everything is working now. I cant wait to try this rom the suspence is killing me.

Last edited:

S7UDi0

Sep 27, 2010
/²²
git.cnb.io

I am a little confussed. When I follow the download link on my phone or pc it brings me to a goo.im page but there is no download link there. If I try to just go to goo page again both phone and pc to try and search it out myself I cant even find the t0lte link only n7100. And if I am not mistaken we need the n7105 varient. Then I tried to use the goo.im app on my phone. I get the same results when I try to search it out. And if I use the find conpatable rom it only brings up chasmodo. yesterday and eariler today it brought up chasmodo and liquidsmooth and there was no rom under liquid smooth because it was pulled. So what is going on is goo still messed up or am I missing something. And my current rom is cm10.1 latest nightly with no changes to the build.prop so it is listed as n7105.

Read above your comment.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

Working great

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

I read that GPS works but can someone using this rom confirm that it locks fast and not just functions? This is mission critical for me (and perhaps others) and would prefer not to go through the entire process to discover it is super slow (which unfortunately would mean immediate uninstall for me).

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

2 sec lock for me

Posted by an idiot with a phablet!

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

Loving this ROM!! (actually I deleted post as I thought it may be in the wrong section).

Still, this is my DD.

Same here! Glad to get some ASOP love finally. Pretty damn nice

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

Xda app scroll is so laggy

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda premium

TAPATALK is snappy.

itstherealest

Dec 22, 2012
MA

I like this rom so far. I took a call and my system ui fc'd but I haven't had any other issues. I haven't had any other calls yet either so we'll see. Most likely just a one off

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin

Anyone with issues recurving SMS?

tgamble160

Jan 19, 2012
Tarentum

I had to stop by and just say thanks for this. So far zero proble.s and I gotta tell you man this rom is beautiful. Awesome work very nice.

sent via note 2 in boss mode @ quad core 1.9ghz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

Please feel free to look at and use our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to AOKP and Xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

A huge shoutout to codeworx and kejar31 for their work on the t0 platform!

Big thanks to Kejar31 for his work on the mic fix!

Special thanks to our friends Imoseyon and Franco for their kernels as well!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Screenshots:

Features:

• Comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3
    • Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
    • Chronus clock widget
    • Customizable hardware and software keys
    • Transparent navbar and status bar
    • Customizable navbar ring
    • Navigation bar widgets
    • Customizable power menu
    • Notification power widget
    • Customizable quicksettings panel
    • Statusbar mods
    • Theme engine
    • Quiet hours
    • Volume rocker music controls
    • Full Rotation
    • Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:
    • Added support for wired/wireless headsets simultaneously - Cyanogen (Steve K)
    • Fixes for Open Source Audio Hal for Linaro compliance - Kejar31
    • Switched to Open Source Audio Hal - Codeworx, Sbrissen, CM
    • Proper graphics overlay lag fix for D2 - CyanogenMod
    • Built with official Linaro toolchain - Nocoast
    • Added Bluetooth MAP support - CyanogenMod
    • updated MDP profile for all smdk4412 devices - Codeworx
    • GPS Enhancements for d2 - CodeAurora
    • New Performance Settings - xoomdev
    • GooManager now included - goo.im team
    • Latest device tree updates including RIL data stability enhancements - liquid0624
    • USB OTG Added - brewcrewfoo
    • Removed accidental Nova Prime - liquid0624
    • Added Gtalk Copy Paste - Credit TeamBamf
    • Fixed mako ANYkernel support - nocoast
    • Fixed ramdisk issues - liquid0624
    • Added in depth linaro optimizations Inlcuding gcc 4.7, compiling the ROM in full -O3 etc - Steve Spear, Liquid0624, nocoast
    • Added i9300/n7100 Support back - nocoast
    • Fixed Nexus10 NavBar Bug - Steve Spear
    • Added absolute download paths to all downloads - JbirdVegas
    • An Insane number of system optimizations (really truly insane)
    • Fixed various boot issues with nexus devices - nocoast/liquid0624
    • Full goomanager functionality
    • And Much Much MORE!

First time installing a 4.2 based AOSP ROM to your Galaxy Note 2 LTE, or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and Liquid ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash Liquid zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - AFTER FLASHING LIQUID AND GAPPS DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Liquid news, updates, contests, and more!

liq0003group4.png

Downloads of our LiquidSmooth can be found on our goo.im page or in the goomanager app. You can find us by browsing to liquidsmooth or by searching for compatible roms for your device. Just about any Google Apps package for JB 2.1 should work, though we've provided a link below if needed. Suggested GApps are linked right in goomanager as well. Goomanager will now notify you of upcoming LiquidSmooth updates as well!

If downloading via the goo.im page, please be sure to know which device you are using prior to downloading. All files are listed according to the specific device code name. We cannot be responsible for what happens if the wrong files are flashed to your device! We recommend using the goomanager app and searching for a compatible rom if you are unsure.

Please verify that the device listed on the download links below is your device. Do not flash any files if the device does not match!!!

Download: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/t0lte

Main LiquidSmooth Page: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth

Extras: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/extras - Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...

GApps: http://goo.gl/GgQ0i

Goomanager: http://goo.gl/zpE9D

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

nocoast

Winner00

ToxicThunder \m/

DG4Prez

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
    You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation.

3.1 is now posted.
    Question, will I get bugs if I flash a file that contains photosphere camera? e.g. 4.2Camera_t04.zip

Thanks!

Good question. Do a nandroid and see. And please god do not quote the entire OP just to ask a two line question

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!
    We've pulled all beta3 downloads for the moment. Somehow Nova Prime ended up mixed into the build, rather than Nova Free. Obviously this is completely unacceptable so please bear with us while we refresh our builds and get Beta 3.1 out to you as soon as possible. We'll also be incorporating the latest device tree fixes as some very new and interesting ones have entered the scene today.

Team Liquid would also like to extend our sincere apologies to TeslaCoil Software and ask all of you to support their work.
    Just so everyone knows I am the new maintainer for liquidsmooth the GSM Note 2's.

Sent from my JunkWiz Galaxy Note 2