[Android 2.1+, ROOT] AppHider

Search This thread

metuskale

Aug 3, 2010
Code:
★★★ ROOT IS NEEDED ★★★

Make your smartphone more privacy!!

This app lets you hide ALMOST ANY APP (excluding system ones, yet!!!) but gmail, facebook, etc yes, and adult apps too!!! from prying eyes so let them be like INVISIBLE.

This software is password protected so anyone without the password can do any changes and see wich app's are really installed in the phone.

Next coming:

★ More languages coming... AND MORE!!
★ Hide some system apps like browser, etc coming too!!

LINKS:

Please, let me know your opinion and help me to improve this app.

THANKS!!!

metuskale

Aug 3, 2010
What do you mean?

I dont understand your comment at all, what do you mean?

Thanks for help us improve!

metuskale

Aug 3, 2010
thanks

lol we didnt noticied. As you can see Spanish english level is actually bad!
thanks for the comment.

metuskale

Aug 3, 2010
we have uploaded a new version that let's you hide apps installed in the SD too!!!
try the lite version for free!

metuskale

Aug 3, 2010
Yes of course. Send me a PM with your email and i will send you the strings.xml and the texts to translate.
thanks in advance.

Ps: if anyone else wants to help translating into other lenguages will be wellcome.

metuskale

Aug 3, 2010
So how do i now start my hidden program ?
Or do i need to unhide them first ?
That's not practical to do everytime ;)

Hi there, actually that's the idea, no one can launch this application if it's hidden.
Althoug, you don't need to go to the app drawer again and lauch from there, you can just click the app name in our application and will be lauched (previously you must unhide) and when you finish using it go and hide again.

If you any better idea would be apreciated and studied.
(We are planing that the application can be launched althoug is hidden, always from our application) but the main problem of this option is that while the app is unhiden is visible from the app draw and we can not know when the application is closed so we can hide it again...

Any idea/sugestion will be appreciated!

metuskale

Aug 3, 2010
New Version

Hi there, we have uploaded a new version where you can do batch operations, like hide/unhide multiple applications at the same time. :eek:

Lite version does not have this, because you can only hide one application. :rolleyes:

In the next version we will release a widget to hide/unhide groups of applications at a same time from the home, and in the lite version to hide the application you have selected.

PS: Of course any idea, comment, functionality, etc would be appreciated to improve this app.

metuskale

Aug 3, 2010
Droid X

Hi guys, we are looking for some one to test this app in droid x, 'cause we have noticied that many people says that is not working well on this phone and we have not this model in our country, the help would be really appreciated.
Thanks.

farsow

Dec 22, 2017
Hi, I used this app for hiding, but then I cleared its data, and now I can't see any hidden app Inside it, through app is still hidden