[ROM] +++ Liquid Smooth ROMS 3.0 FOR MULTIPLE DEVICES +++

Search This thread

wilceaux

Jul 21, 2010
Austin
Google Pixel 6
Trying to disable the exchange security lockscreen.
Selected this option in liquid settings, but didn't seem to do anything. Still have to enter the code.

Any ideas?

Really great ROM!

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using xda premium

PUERTO_RUK

Sep 26, 2008
Central Virginia by way of NY
I usually dont like AOSP roms, as I've been running Virus' Synergy faithfully. So I broke the mold with this one, and I gotta say I'm REALLY impressed. Running smooth, fast, faithful. No glitches unless overclocked past 1.6ghz. Only complaint i have is the caller ID pic resolution and size. It looks like a direct port from the OG Moto Droid. Is there a way to incorporate a larger img size into the framework/res-framework, like HTC?

Other than that, rock solid rom. Lovin it!

Last edited:

zeroxg4

Nov 8, 2009
Are you guys having the same download speeds over 4G with this ROM? I tried it earlier but neglected to test properly.

Blacklight17

Oct 5, 2010
Great rom so far. Fast and responsive. I usually don't use AOSP roms but this could be my DD.
My only complaint is how slow the market is. I spend a good amount of time in there and things take too long to load. Anyone else notice that also?

liquid0624

May 15, 2010
Market should be fine speeds will vary depending on location and load of googles market server

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

So, this ROM doesn't have Google Maps or Navigation. I might miss that.

I don't include maps b/c of its size but its in the market so install from there

Snake208

Feb 17, 2008
Madison, WI
Does anyone know if this has any GPS locking issues?

I know most AOSP ROMs have these kinds of issues and that made me steer away from them.

I like the responses that people are saying about the ROM, im thinking about flashing it today! I just want to know before hand.

liquid0624

May 15, 2010
Does anyone know if this has any GPS locking issues?

I know most AOSP ROMs have these kinds of issues and that made me steer away from them.

I like the responses that people are saying about the ROM, im thinking about flashing it today! I just want to know before hand.

Yes this is an aosp rom and has the gps locking issues. Flash a sense based rom and acquire a lock before you flash this rom

angasreid

Jun 18, 2010
New York City
Is it just me with the battery life issues? I unplugged from charger 20min ago at 100%, and now I'm at 88%. That's almost 1% every 2 minutes.

angasreid

Jun 18, 2010
New York City
Yes. I have automatic task killer.

Try the above instruct like get a GPS lock?

I did flash the latest radio 3. Would that maybe do it?

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using XDA App

tekonus

Nov 10, 2010
I am running this on my Thunderbolt right now and so far it is very slick. I haven't run into any major bugs, just a few finicky things. My biggest gripe is basically all at unlock. The lock screen sometimes seems a little laggy or unresponsive for a second. Also the brightness doesn't level out for a few seconds, but this is something that I've noticed on Gingerbread roms on other devices as well, so I'm not sure what causes this. Other than those two little things, this rom is blazing fast and seems to run pretty smoothly. You might almost say... liquid smooth.

Edit: Through some testing I'm finding the lock screen only seems laggy when Automatic Brightness is turned on.

Last edited:

XfrostX

Oct 30, 2008
Market should be fine speeds will vary depending on location and load of googles market server

---------- Post added at 11:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

I don't include maps b/c of its size but its in the market so install from there

Any idea why the radio is taking so much of the battery? Great rom btw, just tryin to find out why my battery isnt lasting very long

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using XDA App

angasreid

Jun 18, 2010
New York City
How about this a question if you guys wouldn't mind.

What radio should one use with this ROM for best results? And could you kindly post a link to it? Much apprec.

Last edited:

yubby

Apr 26, 2010
Has anyone hour NFL mobile app working on this ROM? I tried a bunch of tricks and still can't get it to work. Awesome ROM other than that

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

sporty377

May 25, 2011
Has anyone hour NFL mobile app working on this ROM? I tried a bunch of tricks and still can't get it to work. Awesome ROM other than that

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I do believe the NFL app doesn't work on aosp roms...any one can correct me if I'm wrong....
Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    delete this, thanks
    Using root explorer, navigate to data/data/whatever browser you use/appplugins/com.adobeflashplater/.macromedia/Flash_Player/ long press on config.data, tap permissions, remove all check marks, hit ok. Make sure the browser isn't running in the background.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using xda premium
    I am having issue installing the rom.

I am on liquid gingersense 1.6.

downloaded the LS3.0, IMOSEYON (AOSP) leanKernel,
    cleared all data, installed through recovery.
    when reboot to finish, I get stuck on HTC white screen.
    I never used AOSP so is there something I should be aware of on install?

also on install of LS3.0, the process seems extremely short. it does say installation complete but does it suppose to be much shorter than other rom installation?

any help is appreciated.
    Anyone else having problems using voice input with a headset on? Tried using voice search (voice actions) and it works fine without the headset but doesnt with the headset on. Headset works because I can make calls with it. Any ideas?
    I seem to have a similar issue with the microphone working while the headset is plugged in.

I make a call with headset in and the other side can't hear me. I call back with the headset unplugged, once they answer I plug back in and it works fine.

I even tested this while on a phone call removing the headset so they could then hear me and I can plug it back in without any further issues for that call.
    ok guys where can i find the clock that has the cool pictures of the weather like i see in the screenshots... please help

It's either beautiful widgets or fancy widgets

Sent from my ADR6400L using xda premium