[Q] Cant enter CWM menu..

Search This thread

ibub

Oct 22, 2012
Louisville,Ky
@rawmad
First thing you want to do is install custom recovery. But DO NOT USE ROM MANAGER!!! Give me a few minutes, and I'll post a link to my installation script (terminal emulator) . :)

Sent from my LG-P500 using Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

[/COLOR @rawmad
Here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?7baf5u85iah4fa0
Extract to the root of your sdcard, so that the directory path is >>>>> /sdcard/rec Read readme.txt Copy a recovery.img from one of the folders (cwm, amonra, twrp) to the /sdcard/rec directory overwriting the existing recovery.img. DO NOT RENAME ANY RECOVERY.IMG, OR THE SCRIPT WILL NOT WORK. Open terminal. Type su enter. Type sh /sdcard/rec/rec.sh enter. New recovery will flash, and reboot into it automatically. :)
Edit : Extract to the root of sdcard

Last edited:
Reactions: chalo99

rawmad

May 27, 2012
@rawmad
First thing you want to do is install custom recovery. But DO NOT USE ROM MANAGER!!! Give me a few minutes, and I'll post a link to my installation script (terminal emulator) . :)

---------- Post added at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 PM ----------

[/COLOR @rawmad
Here is the link:
Extract to the root of your sdcard, so that the directory path is >>>>> /sdcard/rec Read readme.txt Copy a recovery.img from one of the folders (cwm, amonra, twrp) to the /sdcard/rec directory overwriting the existing recovery.img. DO NOT RENAME ANY RECOVERY.IMG, OR THE SCRIPT WILL NOT WORK. Open terminal. Type su enter. Type sh /sdcard/rec/rec.sh enter. New recovery will flash, and reboot into it automatically. :)

Its done, know what next, how make my IMEI and network back ?

rawmad

May 27, 2012
OMG, while been trying to solve IMEI and Network problem, my device is getting more problem..
- Stuck on LG Logo
- Cant enter CWM
- Cant access fast boot, emergency mode
:(:(
how can i flash original firm ware if i cant enter emergency mode ?

ibub

Oct 22, 2012
Louisville,Ky
What did you do to try to solve network/IMEI? Sorry, I was sleeping when you posted.

jayc137

Sep 5, 2012
Mumbai
OMG, while been trying to solve IMEI and Network problem, my device is getting more problem..
- Stuck on LG Logo
- Cant enter CWM

I won't recommend KDZ
It has hardbricked my device

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ibub

ibub

Oct 22, 2012
Louisville,Ky
Yea both, but now i need to boot my phone first..

So what recommended instead ?

Sent from my GT-I8150 using Tapatalk 2

Sounds like a bricked device. Unless you are able to miraculously boot into the pac rom again, I think that the only fix is JTAG service. I don't have experience or knowledge of it. Only I've read people's posts about it. Sorry bro.

ibub

Oct 22, 2012
Louisville,Ky
Have you tried ADB, to see if phone is detected? Maybe without any key combination, and simply connecting to computer. If LG logo still appears, it could possibly be detected. From terminal, I think type "adb shell". Then command is "adb devices" (should list all connected devices). If detected, you may try "reboot", or "reboot recovery". Other than that, I don't really know of another way.

rawmad

May 27, 2012
Sounds like a bricked device. Unless you are able to miraculously boot into the pac rom again, I think that the only fix is JTAG service. I don't have experience or knowledge of it. Only I've read people's posts about it. Sorry bro.

Not even a kdz updater?

Finally i did it :D
it was my careless i thought my device cant enter cwm, fastboot, emergency mode cause of system faiure but apparently it have problem with volume key up/down hardware, i repaired then i can get to emergency mode and flashed it useing KDZ firmware Gingerbread 2.3.3 and i still can install BBM modification :D
if you wanna invite my pin : 76075776 :good:

ibub

Oct 22, 2012
Louisville,Ky
Congratulations. That's very good news. Keep in mind that after flashing official firmware, you will no longer have root access. If you wish to root gingerbread, SuperOneClick has worked for me (twice).
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=803682
Also custom recovery has been overwritten by stock recovery. So the only function by key combination is automatic factory reset (wipes ALL data). Again, do NOT use Rom Manager to install custom recovery. Sometimes it works. Other times it will soft brick the phone.

Reactions: jayc137

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @rawmad

[/COLOR @rawmad
    Here is the link:

- Stuck on LG Logo
    - Cant enter CWM

I won't recommend KDZ
    It has hardbricked my device

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk
    Congratulations. That's very good news. Keep in mind that after flashing official firmware, you will no longer have root access. If you wish to root gingerbread, SuperOneClick has worked for me (twice).
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=803682
    Also custom recovery has been overwritten by stock recovery. So the only function by key combination is automatic factory reset (wipes ALL data). Again, do NOT use Rom Manager to install custom recovery. Sometimes it works. Other times it will soft brick the phone.