cant flash roms?

Search This thread

crookx

Oct 22, 2011
Winnipeg
i must be stupud?? but noob question i have a rogers razr hd which i unlocked the bootloader and installed latest twrp recovery. but i cant seem to flash any roms? keeps giving me failed errors? am i missing a step?

Last edited:

crookx

Oct 22, 2011
Winnipeg
i keep getting a damn status 7 cant mount system. tryed cwm and twrp and different roms for the gsm razr hd

Last edited:

crookx

Oct 22, 2011
Winnipeg
help?? ive returned back to stock firmware but i'd love to try out the kitkat roms but i cant seem to install any roms...

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
Bump

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

Not sure if this is what you need.
I do not use twrp much & this is the 2nd mention that I have ever seen, & a more detailed hint/description of this trick. The op on this thread may apply to you also but this Quote & my Question is my point-that the clearing of the errors in twrp lets you continue the flash with out leaving recovery! I have never tried it.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49627027&postcount=52

Last edited:
Reactions: crookx

crookx

Oct 22, 2011
Winnipeg
i give up i tryed everything, different roms different recoverys... everything. this phone sucks lol

crookx

Oct 22, 2011
Winnipeg
Not sure if this is what you need.
I do not use twrp much & this is the 2nd mention that I have ever seen, & a more detailed hint/description of this trick. The op on this thread may apply to you also but this Quote & my Question is my point-that the clearing of the errors in twrp lets you continue the flash with out leaving recovery! I have never tried it.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49627027&postcount=52

tryed this.. still cant flash roms. i've also tryed every other recoverys for this phone still get errors durring flash

aviwdoowks

Sep 18, 2012
IT WORKS! THANK YOU BUD! i love you.. haha

Go thank arrrghhh so the m can keep in sync with the photon Q twrp. The link is just posted in the m twrp thread.

---------- Post added at 02:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Make a post to my hd twrp'. Then post the dev' section twrp as most think THERE IS NO BUG!!

Top Liked Posts