i can't access my files, help please?

Search This thread

coldmalice

Oct 3, 2010
hello, im sorry if this question has been asked before

i was using cm 11, changed to vanir rom(kitkat), and then savvy rom (modded stock rom)
if im not mistaken, kitkat roms using the /0 path for storage and things

so from savvy rom i went to vanir rom again, but i forgot to copy all my multimedia files to /0, so now i cant access all those files even though in the storage capacity all files is still in there somewhere (still detected 12gb is in use)

so guys, how can i get all those files back?

hackenggr

May 15, 2007
Wah Cantt

i was using cm 11, changed to vanir rom(kitkat), and then savvy rom (modded stock rom)

so from savvy rom i went to vanir rom again, but i forgot to copy all my multimedia files to /0, so now i cant access all those files even though in the storage capacity all files is still in there somewhere (still detected 12gb is in use)

If there is not expert solution came up, you can always go back to savvy rom copy the files to computer and back to KK again ;)

hasan4791

Nov 2, 2011
Gurgaon

Use file explorer or root explorer and check in data/media folder... You can see ur old files hiding silently ovr there..

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.1.2

Reactions: hackenggr

hackenggr

May 15, 2007
Wah Cantt
thx sir, i will give it a try
btw, i got another question
if i revert back to stock rom using kdz updater, will all my files be deleted, so the phone will be like a brand new phone?

All files will be deleted with KDZ update Very high probability, not sure because I never checked the old file after changing roms, I am use to backup all the data continuously with computer and clouds before messing with my phone :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Use file explorer or root explorer and check in data/media folder... You can see ur old files hiding silently ovr there..

Sent from my LG-E975 powering Stock 4.1.2