[Q] SHW-250S/K Converted to GT-19100 HELP!

Search This thread

RenzThirdy

Feb 10, 2014
Hi guys.. im a newbie here...
I Bough SGS2 korean SHW-250S and is already converted to GT-I9100...
does this mean,, i can follow rooting instructions from the GT-I900 section? or still in SHW-250S section...

i need your help guys.:crying: i would like to root this phone and flash (if that what is called) Rom to it.. like Paranoid adroid rom or MIUI OS7 rom..

Thank you in advance guys

Ogeerster

Feb 8, 2014
Hi guys.. im a newbie here...
I Bough SGS2 korean SHW-250S and is already converted to GT-I9100...
does this mean,, i can follow rooting instructions from the GT-I900 section? or still in SHW-250S section...

i need your help guys.:crying: i would like to root this phone and flash (if that what is called) Rom to it.. like Paranoid adroid rom or MIUI OS7 rom..

Thank you in advance guys

Is it working fine? Because after my upgrade from SHW-250S to GT-I9100 firmware, after my phone went through J-Tag procedure, i now have problems with getting service on it. No service indoors, and when i am outdoors, the phone loses service.

RenzThirdy

Feb 10, 2014
Is it working fine? Because after my upgrade from SHW-250S to GT-I9100 firmware, after my phone went through J-Tag procedure, i now have problems with getting service on it. No service indoors, and when i am outdoors, the phone loses service.

yes its working fine on mine.. 3g is working fast also...

RenzThirdy

Feb 10, 2014
i have rooted my phone thru framaroot but will i be able to flash in rooms for GT-I9100 while my phone is shw-250k converted...??

Rohitdahiya

May 11, 2013
New Delhi
www.facebook.com

I converted my shw-250k to I9000 by flashing xwlst and I9000 pit file. it worked very well but network ws 80% good for me. I rooted it using siyah kernel 6.0 beta5 and flashed neatrom over it. I am getting 100% excellent signal and it is working the way I always wanted. I love it.