Nokia X new update to v.1.1.2.2

Search This thread

mourad1987

Jun 21, 2014
Naqadeh
Hi to every one!
Sorry for my bad english.
2 days ago I want update my nokia x to latest avilable version 1.1.2.2.
My Nokia X running 10.0.3 at first, the update system says that I have new system update 1.1.2.2. I download the update from the air via system update, after download update succesfully, I go to install it but it was fail and update was not install. After that system updates say that your system is up to date and there is no update!!!
The solution is:
Donot update directly from 10.0.3 to 1.1.2.2, If your device run 10.0.3 at first, you must download 11.1.1 and install it via stock recovery(hold both power and volume up for a few seconds) and after install it download 1.1.2.2 and install via same way. Its done.
The both zip ota files are avalable in nokia x forums some where around here.
Thank you and have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: shantanu223

balajeey2k

Jul 19, 2014
Nokia XL

Hi,
Any one tell how to install nokia x software in nokia XL
.because I have wipe all data including os.
And I tried recovery mode also no use.
Where can i get nokia x software os
Please help me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ok here is the fota update... for anyone who is interested...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzoQzSjbC8x3T0JfR0ZFUWpkWnM/
    Any one who gets an update and is rooted, should download the update. But before flashing it, should check /cache partition. There will be an update zip there. Just copy it to memory and upload it. Thank you. :)

i don't think the update zip is on /cache partition.
    Instead the updater download the file to
    sdcard/android/com.nokia.update/files/update
    there are 2 files,
    RM980_11.1.1_1.1.2.2_fota_system.zip
    RM980_11.1.1_1.1.2.2_VARIANT_fota_variant.zip

Actually i also cannot update to 1.1.2.2 at first, during flashing the system, error occured
    the installation aborted with assert failed
    (apply_patch_check('system/bin/debuggerd","8f2719a1d7df524f2ad4fb872eae104419395eae","b92f326c6f5f8ad2d87808f1d91104d9d7a8ac91")

i think it's kinda mismatch with the original debuggerd
    then i found out in /system/bin debuggerd.bin which is the original debuggerd file, delete the debuggerd file and rename the debuggerd minus .bin
    flashing in recovery again and voila, success..

I learned that since the update uses patch method, if you have modified file on the patch list then the update wont run.
    actually in my case not only debuggerd i also have modified core dex
    and also removed all unecessary preload apps and somehow there is a patch for skype, so i had to restore the
    preload/app/SkypeFullClient.apk
    Hi to every one!
    Sorry for my bad english.
    2 days ago I want update my nokia x to latest avilable version 1.1.2.2.
    My Nokia X running 10.0.3 at first, the update system says that I have new system update 1.1.2.2. I download the update from the air via system update, after download update succesfully, I go to install it but it was fail and update was not install. After that system updates say that your system is up to date and there is no update!!!
    The solution is:
    Donot update directly from 10.0.3 to 1.1.2.2, If your device run 10.0.3 at first, you must download 11.1.1 and install it via stock recovery(hold both power and volume up for a few seconds) and after install it download 1.1.2.2 and install via same way. Its done.
    The both zip ota files are avalable in nokia x forums some where around here.
    Thank you and have fun.
    what product code have this update?? Please answer

rm-980 059t984 - ru
    can you upload the ota dump? please? to taste that update...

No i can't create any dump rom :(

hahahahaha losing root access again ?

ok......... tell us whats other improvements ?

more free ram i guess, usually i only got 80 mb of free ram...after updated to 1.1.2.2 i got 160 mb of free ram :eek:

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app