An Idiot's Guide - The Lazy Gourmet!!!

Search This thread

At0mAng

Oct 10, 2007
Gotham
Error

Is ERROR: could not find pointer ofs normal? I am trying to use the latest AT&T ROM but that just keeps scrolling.

ncoig

Jan 11, 2007
The kitchen would need some modification to work on the tilt I believe. GSleon3 could say for sure. I will take a look at it if i get a chance.

BTW great work on this GSleon3

Any idea on *what* changes would have to be made? Or is there an alternate way to just stip stuff out of the AT&T OEM ROM?

-N

jmckeejr

Aug 11, 2008
Altoona, Pa
www.mckeeflooring.com
If I am using Visual Kitchen, how can I make an unprotected ROM? Do
I need to add in DSM and RGU files like old Legacy kitchen used? Or is checking "Build Old Style ROM" enough? I guess this might b a question to ask Ervius, but thought I would try here. If it is easy enough to mak an unprotected ROM I would have no issues in sharing, after all sharing is caring LOL. I see no problem with someone using my ROM as a base and removing or adding programs as they see fit(as long as they give credit where due). Thanks in advance for the info.

pokermon

Jun 4, 2009
Beech Grove
Fairly new to the boards here.........the rapidshare link is no longer valid, and there is no link to this kitchen that I can see in the 1st post. Is there another link for this kitchen?