Android accelerator - A Magic runs same speed than a Nexus

Search This thread

pfmiller

May 24, 2010
As i understand it will cost a high memory consumption, where 512mb of ram will be not enought for it (Actually its already not enough on miui rom with Dalvik VM, on nexus1 i have only 130mb free). And high power drain.
Why do you think this would cost memory and battery? If they eliminated the need for the dalvik VM as they have claimed then that should use less memory and power.

Jack_R1

Aug 9, 2009
Yeah, i call it "the only free memory."
Take a look:
You have 130mb left.
1)browser eats 65mb of ram. 65mb left
2)+some other apps that running at background/service.

So what i have in result?
My apps often be killed by android because out of memory.

Well, might be the effect of running MIUI. On custom Froyo the free memory is constantly around 200MB with ALL the apps loaded, and you need to work HARD to make it go below 150MB - I tried and didn't succeed.

hookguy

Oct 4, 2010
Same here, I get above 200MB on Enomther's Official Nexus.

Seems to me like this could actually work. The iPhone is actually smoother in some instances that the Nexus one, although the Nexus one is so much better specs wise, it must be due to some sort of coding, and this may be the answer!

nxss4

Nov 14, 2011
C:\Users
If this thing really does what the company claims, then Google will probably buy the code from them. Also limiting this software to rooted phones means it wouldn't make a ton of cash, and then expecting them to cook and sign their own ROMs is a weird business model. In other words, it's meant for developers only, so we kinda have to wait for official incorporation.

You were right ! http://mashable.com/2013/10/22/google-flexycore/