[Q] Dumblock - "Operation complete. Result was (fail)"
I am currently running HTCDev Unlocked, rooted, twrp v188.8.131.52, and running bonestock 1.0a.
I would like to flash CM and/or Vanir and was trying to do so but I keep getting an error message when I run the Dumlock app.
1. From TWRP: Advanced -> HTC Dumblock
2. Boot to Android
3. Run HTC Dumblock - > Execute HTC Dumblock
4. Displays error message: "Operation complete. Result was (fail) If it doesn't reboot automatically, you will have to reboot manually."
5. Does not auto reboot, so I reboot normally
6. Back in Android, not recovery
Has anyone else gotten Dumblock to work for the VZW One variant?