Verizon note 2 not connecting to wifi signal.

Search This thread

EliteMover79

Dec 4, 2013
I touch the wifi network I am trying to log onto and it says saved , but will not connect. I am logged onto the same network with my note 10.1 2014, so I know the wifi is working. I have searched the Internet for this problem but do not find this same problem or a fix anywhere. I tried to dial *#0011# to change settings nothing. I tried advanced settings and the static settings and all that, nothing. Any ideas? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

Jorden7491

Feb 23, 2014
sovled

I touch the wifi network I am trying to log onto and it says saved , but will not connect. I am logged onto the same network with my note 10.1 2014, so I know the wifi is working. I have searched the Internet for this problem but do not find this same problem or a fix anywhere. I tried to dial *#0011# to change settings nothing. I tried advanced settings and the static settings and all that, nothing. Any ideas? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium HD app

I think I know your problem! its not your device its the network. if the device that not working, work and can connect to other access points other then the one you trying to connect to then its your home access point. try this
1. log to your computer and open the internet
2. on the url example:(www.google.com) type 192.168.1.1
3.it should log into the router. enter your user name and password.
4 password and user name should be default: (admin) as user name and password (admin)
5 after log in under wireless tab look for a link called wireless mac filters
6 under this there are mac # make sure that all mac # slots are (00.00.00.00.00.00.00.)
if not just leave everything empty and save changes. that should solve your problem.
please hit thanks if it helped

Last edited: