[Q]Sleep of death problem

Search This thread

Metalmino

Apr 30, 2011
So guys, for christmas i've received this phone and now i'm on 4.2.2 stock firmware. This SOD happened only two time for now (with hard reset after updating my phone). I tried to looking for a solution in this forum, but i've not found anything.

Is there a solution without send the phone to samsung assistence? I have to go in hospital next week for an operation and, yes, i know that is stupid, but i need the phone to pass the time.

Thank you for all answer.

Brian_SGW_CM9

Jun 3, 2012
Hong Kong
So guys, for christmas i've received this phone and now i'm on 4.2.2 stock firmware. This SOD happened only two time for now (with hard reset after updating my phone). I tried to looking for a solution in this forum, but i've not found anything.

Is there a solution without send the phone to samsung assistence? I have to go in hospital next week for an operation and, yes, i know that is stupid, but i need the phone to pass the time.

Umm. Get a laptop. Fully working one. The electric plug. Odin. Flash another firmware
Done.

Btw wish you all the best in your surgery

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: vahid8910

Metalmino

Apr 30, 2011
Umm. Get a laptop. Fully working one. The electric plug. Odin. Flash another firmware
Done.

Is it only a software's bug? Is not an hardware's bug? Is it sure that flashing a new firmware i can solve the problem? Well, after a lot of rom installed on my ex-phone, with this i hoped that i have to do anything eheh and i know that samsung delete the warranty with cf

Btw, thanks for the good wishes. I'm the only guy with a thyroid cancer, i'm pretty lucky.

Brian_SGW_CM9

Jun 3, 2012
Hong Kong
Is it only a software's bug? Is not an hardware's bug? Is it sure that flashing a new firmware i can solve the problem? Well, after a lot of rom installed on my ex-phone, with this i hoped that i have to do anything eheh and i know that samsung delete the warranty with cf

Btw, thanks for the good wishes. I'm the only guy with a thyroid cancer, i'm pretty lucky.

Not hardware. Just software. On 4.1, I had this problem too
Flash the Spain ones. They look much better than the other countries from my observations in it's stability

And. Don't say that. You'll recover soon

silvano2

Mar 30, 2013
Paris
Not hardware. Just software. On 4.1, I had this problem too
Flash the Spain ones. They look much better than the other countries from my observations in it's stability

And. Don't say that. You'll recover soon

what observations? please be more specific..arent all the same?

Roxypai

Jan 4, 2014
i think i have that problem i work on my phone and when i dont have anything to do i close all the apps i lock the phone (lock& power on button) and next time i try to unlock it its Black nothing happens i have to remove the battery and put it back to get the phone working happend 3 times so far.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Done.