[Q] device not recognizable in fastboot

Search This thread

3L3C7R0

Aug 13, 2010
Gilbert
I'm running windows 8.1. My device shows fine while booted into android under adb devices, but once I boot into fastboot, the device no longer shows. I've tried re-installing the driver several different ways but to no avail. Can anyone help me please? I need to flash stock recovery. :confused:

HellRayzer

Oct 18, 2008
I'm running windows 8.1. My device shows fine while booted into android under adb devices, but once I boot into fastboot, the device no longer shows. I've tried re-installing the driver several different ways but to no avail. Can anyone help me please? I need to flash stock recovery. :confused:

I'm running windows 7 and have yet to get mine to see the device. Good luck.

japodude

Sep 6, 2008

put device in fastboot.

got pc, setting, system, device manager. towards top click my htc and update drivers. dont search automatically, coose device from list.

when the list comes up, you should see a few different drivers listed. choose one and try.

if one dont work, try another

Ps make sure you usb drivers are up to date. i had to install updated axhi usb drivers for my motherboards usb 3.0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Use command fastboot devices to see it while in fastboot. Adb devices is for when it is booted.