ROM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Quadrider10

Sep 21, 2012
www.youtube.com
What's up guys?

So I've been on skyfall Rom since I got my m8. But I'm getting kinda bored. What Rom out there is giving you guys the best battery life and best performance?

italbomber

Jan 6, 2011
New York
CleanRom. If you want tons of tweaks... Not the Rom for you. If you want stability and battery life... That's what you are promised.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: sfobrien

italbomber

Jan 6, 2011
New York
There are plenty of add ons to handle that. Scott presents to us pure clean stock and the best battery life possible without adding anything on to risk issue.

guidefortech

Jun 4, 2014
www.assetmobile.com
What's up guys?

So I've been on skyfall Rom since I got my m8. But I'm getting kinda bored. What Rom out there is giving you guys the best battery life and best performance?

Hi,

ROM is the basically for speed of the Gadgets (Mobile/Desktop). HTC One (M8) has a good ROM memory. As you said you are troubling with battery life. Internet surfing kills battery very fast as compare of other application. SO, I can advise you that whenever you does not use internet please off the mobile data. :)

TonyStark R.I.P.

Retired Moderator - R.I.P.
May 20, 2008
Malibu Point
While we appreciate your quest to find the best, it simply doesn't exist! In most cases, you will receive many different answers from many different people. This at times can also lead to arguments:p

It's always expected that each and every user will read, test and make decisions on their own. What's best to some may not be to others. You have choices, enjoy the trek while finding that out.

For this purpose we do not allow "best rom" threads.

Remember half the fun of owning an Android device is the, personalization you can do with it

Thread closed

Last edited:
Reactions: hgoldner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CleanRom. If you want tons of tweaks... Not the Rom for you. If you want stability and battery life... That's what you are promised.

While we appreciate your quest to find the best, it simply doesn't exist! In most cases, you will receive many different answers from many different people. This at times can also lead to arguments:p

It's always expected that each and every user will read, test and make decisions on their own. What's best to some may not be to others. You have choices, enjoy the trek while finding that out.

For this purpose we do not allow "best rom" threads.

Remember half the fun of owning an Android device is the, personalization you can do with it

Thread closed