Search This thread

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
ACcGy.jpg

Emotionless Beast Theme

Brought to you by Dazednconfused and TeaM VeNuM. Theme is ported from the original Emotionless Beast Theme from the Epic 4G Section. To Check out the original - CLICK HERE.

Originally created by the amazing MysteryEmotionz​

Also check out the amazing new port of this classic original by travmofosho - CLICK HERE.

I have been playing around with theme for a very long time, running it on my own device because it is definitely one of the best themes I have ever seen. Anybody that had an OG Epic 4G has ran this theme on their phone. Once I seen travmofosho port that he released, it inspired me to release a version for our phones. Thanks goes out to MysteryEmotionz and travmofosho for letting me release this and sharing their work with me. Hope you enjoy, here are some screenshots.​

aUEcN.jpg
uwBuo.jpg

hhPuv.jpg
2Ulkf.jpg

HhdZQ.jpg
sBPMy.jpg

FJkFk.jpg
TZLDe.jpg

ChangeLog:

4/26/2012 - First Releas v1.0

Credits:

* MysteryEmotionz - For the awesome theme and everything he does.

* travmofosho - For his awesome port and sharing images.

* 12many - For the black and blue GB keyboard.

* PhantomHacker - For the awesome Blazer Rom.

* rujelus22 - Included a few of his inverted apps.

Download:

1. Download the theme and place on your SDcard.

2. Wipe cache and dalvik cache.

3. Flash the theme, reboot and enjoy.

Disclaimer - I am in no way responsible for anything that goes wrong with your phone. If this theme turns out to be to much of a Beast for your phone, I am not held responsible.

Emotionless Beast for Blazer Rom 4.1 - Click Here.

Dev-Host Download link - Emotionless Beast Theme

Last edited:

blackcanopy

Apr 7, 2011
near Cincinnati, Ohio
MysteryEmotionz was one themer I fallowed while on my epic 4g. This was also my favorite theme for the epic. Although I'm not using blazer at the moment, I'm excited to see this theme make it's way to the touch. A always, awesome job Dazed!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium

Reactions: dazednconfused

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
MysteryEmotionz was one themer I fallowed while on my epic 4g. This was also my favorite theme for the epic. Although I'm not using blazer at the moment, I'm excited to see this theme make it's way to the touch. A always, awesome job Dazed!

Its definitely one of my all time favs. Thank you by the way.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

sol_671

Apr 8, 2011
Dededo
Must be a bad download. Try redownloading. Did you happen to use your phone instead of using computer when downloading this? Sometimes downloading through a phone is a bit unreliable.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Ttrain721

Apr 2, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
I re-installed got it to boot but play store kept FC'ing. re-installed again and everything is running smooth.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus for this theme, been looking for a different theme for Blazer for a while now.

dazednconfused

Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
I re-installed got it to boot but play store kept FC'ing. re-installed again and everything is running smooth.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus for this theme, been looking for a different theme for Blazer for a while now.

So your all good now? I flashed it about 20 times yesterday and didn't have any problems. Glad you got it running.

noobtoob

Dec 27, 2011
Fresno, CA
Moto G 5G
Google Pixel 8
Its definitely one of my all time favs. Thank you by the way.

Why are you doing this to me? Just when i say i swear off ics you come out with twisted blackout, when i say gb is for the birds, you put this out. Going back to gb just to give this a whirl. Thanks dazed, another awesome theme!!!!

Reactions: dazednconfused

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ACcGy.jpg

Emotionless Beast Theme

Brought to you by Dazednconfused and TeaM VeNuM. Theme is ported from the original Emotionless Beast Theme from the Epic 4G Section. To Check out the original - CLICK HERE.

Originally created by the amazing MysteryEmotionz​

Also check out the amazing new port of this classic original by travmofosho - CLICK HERE.

I have been playing around with theme for a very long time, running it on my own device because it is definitely one of the best themes I have ever seen. Anybody that had an OG Epic 4G has ran this theme on their phone. Once I seen travmofosho port that he released, it inspired me to release a version for our phones. Thanks goes out to MysteryEmotionz and travmofosho for letting me release this and sharing their work with me. Hope you enjoy, here are some screenshots.​

aUEcN.jpg
    uwBuo.jpg

hhPuv.jpg
    2Ulkf.jpg

HhdZQ.jpg
    sBPMy.jpg

FJkFk.jpg
    TZLDe.jpg

ChangeLog:

4/26/2012 - First Releas v1.0

Credits:

* MysteryEmotionz - For the awesome theme and everything he does.

* travmofosho - For his awesome port and sharing images.

* 12many - For the black and blue GB keyboard.

* PhantomHacker - For the awesome Blazer Rom.

* rujelus22 - Included a few of his inverted apps.

Download:

1. Download the theme and place on your SDcard.

2. Wipe cache and dalvik cache.

3. Flash the theme, reboot and enjoy.

Disclaimer - I am in no way responsible for anything that goes wrong with your phone. If this theme turns out to be to much of a Beast for your phone, I am not held responsible.

Emotionless Beast for Blazer Rom 4.1 - Click Here.

Dev-Host Download link - Emotionless Beast Theme
    Yeah, I hear ya man...
    I figured that it would take lots of work to port this GB theme over to ICS...just wishful thinking.

Sent from my Epic4GTouch with CM9 Goodness

When I created emotionless beast the oh epic was still on eclair. I then had to port it to froyo. I left the epic before they got GB but Travis did a God job bringing it to GB. anything is possible

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk
    i havent seen this one yet! gonna give it a looksie, thanks

I can guarnte you won't find another theme like this. When I created it I made sure to cover every little detail.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk
    Reserved By me......
    Reserved by me........