Accessories collection for XPERIA X8 - online stores

Search This thread

athan24_xda

Jan 18, 2011
Yeah I have on my x8 too, the loose notch is on the upper left when facing the phone. What I did is I bought a jelly case to avoid its "squeeking" sound, plus it helps to protect my phone. :)

athan24_xda

Jan 18, 2011
is it only my unit? but the back cover of my x8 is a little loose, especially on the part where you insert your fingernail to open it. i returned it to the store where i bought it, and since there was no problem with the unit itself, they just replaced the back cover. but the problem is still the same. has anyone got the same problem?

also, anyone here in the philippines who knows where to buy jelly case or leather case for x8? i visited some stores recently and they don't have any yet....

thanks!

@vince_junior - I bought my x8 jelly case at sulit.com.ph, it fits perfectly. Its a local online store here in the philippines, there are some that sell it for Php150, other are for Php300. I bought mine at Php300.

DroidDotBot

Jul 16, 2008
preston
UK

got 5 screen protectors ( big enough to do any phone! ) for £6 - O2 shop

got in car charger for nok6800*, for £5 ( local poundshoppe type premisis)
( got car usb + Blackberry lead = but that combo, sticks out too-far for me)

velcro on pink rear cover, for in-car ( mating velcro is positioned for sat-nav)
blue cover is for mobile use. ( was supplied as 'DarkBlue/Pink' :) )

Last edited:

droidjens

Nov 12, 2010
Norway
Regarding my order of a black housing from eketshop,

I just recieved an e-mail from PayPal saying I have recieved a refund from eketshop. My order is cancelled. Money has not yet arrived in my account, but I'm sure that's just a matter of time. I did not ask for this or file any complaints with PayPal, so guess they simply wasn't able to get a hold of the housings.

Slightly disappointed, but happy it didn't turn out to be a complete rip-off. Guess my phone will stay white.

Last edited:

flyingteddy

Jan 15, 2011
Anyway I'm sick of the white housing so went ahead and bought the black one from ebay.

Does anyone know how to dismantle the phone?
I tried today, can't figure out how to remove the LCD screen off the front cover. Any ideas?

a-k-t-w

Nov 20, 2010
Anyway I'm sick of the white housing so went ahead and bought the black one from ebay.

Does anyone know how to dismantle the phone?
I tried today, can't figure out how to remove the LCD screen off the front cover. Any ideas?

Did the housing not have any instructions or tools or anything?

Feb 17, 2011
now i really wish someone would make a hard outer shell with a real screen protector (that would shield the screen from sharp points like car keys) pretty much works like a 'leather' case, but doesnt wrap around the phone.

like the old sony clie th55 protector.

leather case makes me feel like a sissy.

ZETStheBUNNY

Mar 7, 2011
Ordered this friday with paypal, waiting for item to ship. Will let you know if it shows up or not.
The description says that "open SE tools" are in the package, so i hope they are included.

I`ve bought one on ebay just type "OEM Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Cover Case Housing Black"
and it came 3 weeks after with two screwdrivers, but I couldn`t tako off front the screen it`s glued...

advice me how to cange front cover and not to brake screen...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is similar topic to one I have started for Samsung Galaxy: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=853783

So point is to collect all web shops with some interesting accessories on one place, so that is easier to find something for your phone.

I think that it will be nice to make a small collection of various sites and online stores where can be purchased various accessories for XPERIA X8. This way it will be easier to find some accessories and compare prices on various stores.
    I have couple of sites where can be bought some stuff, but it will be great if rest of you will suggest some links, and I'll add them in this first post, so that we make nice collection of available stuff for XPERIA X8.
    Links can be to collection of products on some web shop, or single product (like on Ebay), but make sure that link is to actual site where that product can be purchased (not some news about upcoming products and similar stuff), and add a short description of product or product collection.

I will make some categories of accessories, so please try to organizes your suggestions in same way, or suggest new categories.

And thanks in advance to all contributers. :):)

P.S. If admins and moderators will agree, it will be nice to make this sticky topic, so that is easily accessible.
    P.P.S. If I have made some mistake, please point to it so that I can correct it.

Cases & Pouches
    f204595.jpg
    1705559119926464_2.jpg

*PDair - Cases & Pouches for XPERIA X8 (collection of cases and pouches for XPERIA X8 along with other accessories for X8 like chargers, screen protectors and car holders)
    *Noreve - Leather case (nice leather case in different colors for X8 )

----------------------------------------------
    Cables
    4158C-PiPpL._SL75_SS50_.jpg

Screen Protectors
    41zAkQwFwnL._SL75_SS50_.jpg

Car Accessories
    41E0E%2BQkDDL._SL75_SS50_.jpg

Batteries
    samsung-galaxy-s-battery-m.jpg