MIUI 4.0, v5 Black Android [blackandroidtheme.com] HTC SENSATION

Search This thread

Corvo007

Aug 16, 2010
Nice, but we still waiting for cm10 version. :)
I installed cm9 version on cm10, overall is OK but it has color issues in some apps.

Sent from my CMX HTC Pyramid

Reactions: pele78

pele78

Oct 5, 2010
Cambridgeshire, England
Nice, but we still waiting for cm10 version. :)
I installed cm9 version on cm10, overall is OK but it has color issues in some apps.

Sent from my CMX HTC Pyramid

Cm10 is in development still almost ready.
Cm is still at that stage of beta etc, once it becomes more stable the whole ui will get a face lift.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Corvo007

pele78

Oct 5, 2010
Cambridgeshire, England
MIUI 4.0, 4.1 Black Android has been updated and is now available for download.

Please read the changelog for details regarding this weeks update.

Also the website has been upgraded and updated, with more tweaks on the way over the coming weeks.

Many thanks

pele78

Oct 5, 2010
Cambridgeshire, England
MIUI 2.3 Black Android
MIUI 4.0 Black Android
MIUI 4.1 Black Android

All the above have now been updated and available for download via the website. As always please read the news and see the changelogs for each version.

Many thanks

pele78

Oct 5, 2010
Cambridgeshire, England
MIUI 4.0, 4.1 Black Android has now been updated and available for download via the website. Please read the news and the changelog.

Also MIUI 4.0, 4.1 Black Android Screenshots have been updated, available at the website.

Many thanks

jVFvI3RyRPCQe_e.jpg
jbgKQOQXQunpGb_e.jpg
jbvIZ9yKkpyo6P_e.jpg
jdFXrqkjRKEQs_e.jpg
jgWh4IPXS8AfY_e.jpg
jiuV35Ab92PiV_e.jpg

sgrong586

May 7, 2012
MIUI pele78;29408242 Black Android Theme has been updated and is now pele78;29408242 for download via the website.

Please read the latest news and changelog.

Many thanks

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e* using xda app-developers app

BBDJ

Aug 12, 2011
CM

Hi Pele ... I know not the right thread but do you have an idea, when black android
will come for CM10 ???

After Xiami made this ****y new thememanger I leave Miui and went to CM10 ... but
I really miss you BlackAndroid :(

Greets....

pele78

Oct 5, 2010
Cambridgeshire, England
Hi Pele ... I know not the right thread but do you have an idea, when black android
will come for CM10 ???

After Xiami made this ****y new thememanger I leave Miui and went to CM10 ... but

Greets....

Yes Black Android will come to CM10, Marcel is working on it atm he is working on hdpi versions, but january should see xhdpi versions.

Once i feel comfortable that MIUI Black Android is stable - meaning no more LARGE changelogs, i will also replicate it on CM builds also. so users have more choice.

ANIL0007

Jan 15, 2013
Ynt: MIUI 4.0 Black Android [blackandroidtheme.com] HTC SENSATION

Thanks so much

GT-I9300 cihazımdan Tapatalk 2 ile gönderildi

pele78

Oct 5, 2010
Cambridgeshire, England
miui 4.0 black android
miui 4.1 black android

both updated and available for download via the website.

miui 2.3 black android will be updated for next week to bring it up to date and in line.

jbiJL7KBTVSZrK_e.jpg
jbbD1f0wqrDc0i_e.jpg

jbrmXF80zDGBor_e.jpg
jbosDCAJ0CWJw9_e.jpg

pele78

Oct 5, 2010
Cambridgeshire, England
miui 4.0 black android
miui 4.1 black android

the above have been updated.

miui 2.3 black android taking longer than expected :laugh:

j86bbLDNFNXoG_e.jpg
jrpbTg8FJXwJp_e.jpg

available to download at the website, please see changelog for details as usual.

Enjoy.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Support :
    • MIUI (2.3, 4.0, 4.1 and v5)

Full support, changelogs and other information available at website

IF YOU WISH TO USE ANY MATERIAL FROM THE BLACK ANDROID THEME I.E. BASE, MODDED APPS ETC, PLEASE RESPECT THE ANDROID COMMUNITY AND CREDIT WHERE POSSIBLE. PLEASE DO NOT MIRROR LINKS. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT BEING REPORTED UNDER THE RULES AND MAY RESULT IN FURTHER ACTION BEING TAKEN UNDER IP. THANK YOU.

SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE

--------------------------------------
    Is there a black android theme for CM10.1?

I think there is, either in the mods and theme section or in the play story. Sorry don't remember exactly where it's at but I did see one.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    MIUI 4.0 & 4.1 Black Android have been updated, and is now available for download via the website.

As always please see the changelog for further details on this weeks update.

jPtM4WEj08InZ_e.jpg

Note : MIUI v5 Black Android is slowly in the works!

Thank you :good:
    will come for CM10 ???

Greets....

Yes Black Android will come to CM10, Marcel is working on it atm he is working on hdpi versions, but january should see xhdpi versions.

Once i feel comfortable that MIUI Black Android is stable - meaning no more LARGE changelogs, i will also replicate it on CM builds also. so users have more choice.
    MIUI 4.0, 4.1 Black Android has been updated and is now available for download via the website. Please see the changelog for details about this weeks update.

Many thanks