Originally Posted by Dhruves
Hey frnd....can u make new oc kernel for ext2 partition support..because ext4 cant mount on my pico...i tried with every recovery...bt mount error... I create ext4 partition for increasing memory too but cant mount..so i request u..compile new oc kernel ex2 parttion support... It may be solve bootloop problem.. On new oc method..
Sent from my HTC Explorer A310e using xda premium
Use the below link to download full version of MiniTool Partition Wizard Home Edition :
1. Connect your SD card to PC through any other means other than mobile(like usb mode, adb mode).
2. run the downloaded file (pwhe7.exe) as administrator.
3. select your SD card 2nd partition(in top frame of the window) & right click to select DELETE option.
4. Again select your 2nd partition (unallocated space at this moment) and right click to select CREATE option.
5. select partition type as ext2 and drive as primary (Not logical) from popup window.
6. At last select the apply button from tool bar (first button).
6. Done - you created a EXT2.