[DEV] ◢ Pure™Graphics HD + Rendering Version ◣ | Enjoy your graphics

Search This thread

Jeeko

Feb 13, 2013
lorenzozanotto.com
59vdb6.jpg

____________________________________________ _____________________________________________
Writed on UNIX

Harness the gpu of your phone

After the success of my Audio Engine, I decided to dedicate myself to improve another part of the phone: the graphics.
We all know that if something is beautiful intrigues us and draws us; therefore, if our phone can show the images we see every day in the best way, our user experience improves!!

Each phone has hardware limitations, large or small they are... but also in the low-end devices you can do so much in the SW to improve the user experience.
In what way?

Certainly the various engine tweaks help, but what would happen if the files are being developed that enable every millimeter of the potential of the gpu?
In this case there is the Pure™ Graphic HD system

How does it work?
This system is a. Zip file less than 300 Kb big, that once extracted brings significant improvements to the system graphics. No themes, no apps, only functions that take advantage of the best of our mobile gpu

Features

- Enable GPU rendernig
- Enable dithering but did not affect consumption!!

- Use the GPU for the management of the touch
- Improve video HW render
- It allows you to play ported ARMV7 games without lags problems
- Increase scores on the AnTuTu graphic rank
- In MDPI devices improves the density pixels and brightness
- Eliminates lag system with the generator of video entropy
- Liquify the UI

Compatibility
This Engine should works on any GB/ICS/JB (and I hope KK in future) roms of any devices

Technical informations

Adds lines to the build.prop file using the add_to_build.prop.sh. In this way, any rom you have, the build.prop will remain the same.
Code:
busybox echo "" >> /system/build.prop
busybox echo "debug.sf.hw = 1" >> /system/build.prop
[STRIKE]busybox echo "ro.HOME_APP_ADJ = 1" >> /system/build.prop[/STRIKE]
busybox echo "video.accelerate.hw=1" >> /system/build.prop
busybox echo "persist.sys.use_dithering = 1" >> /system/build.prop

Clicking on the button you can see a screen of AOSP graphics library used for this engine
nmiygx.png

It has also been added to the file in / system / etc / init.d 01-GPU_touchrender to force touch rendering by GPU
Code:
echo 7035 > /sys/class/touch/switch/set_touchscreen;
echo 8002 > /sys/class/touch/switch/set_touchscreen;
echo 11000 > /sys/class/touch/switch/set_touchscreen;
echo 13060 > /sys/class/touch/switch/set_touchscreen;
echo 14005 > /sys/class/touch/switch/set_touchscreen;

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Positive feedbacks
works nicely. got +200 in antutu :good:
Great mod
My phone ui is now smooth as butter
Best graphic mod ever
Awesome!
Working great on Nexus 4 with CM 10.1. Even though it's a high end device I can see little improvements especially when switching apps :)

Thank you!
Superb mod. @op VERY NICE

For Developers
If you want include this Graphics system on your work, insert the proper credits :D

New Rendering Version with revisitated build.prop lines

Download this if you are using XDA App

Just flash it!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits:
AOSP Project
Nexus 4 :)
Me (Jeeko)

Like my work? Use the thanks button (it's free) or rate this thread with 5 stars,
Or better still support me with a donation buying me a donut :good:

Last edited:

venu007

May 10, 2012
Can , I known that it will work on powerVR GPU in mediatek devices

Sent from my Micromax A110 using xda app-developers app

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
Bad update binary in the zip...

Had to use the one from your audio mod...

In testing now...

Sent from my Vivid 4G using Tapatalk 2

rignfool

Dec 8, 2010
The Poconos
After testing for an hour... (I know)

I noticed better touchscreen response... especially with regards to my launcher and apps on the homescreens...

And my capacitive buttons...

Reactions: Preet Ranjan

Zeuik

Dec 22, 2011
After testing for an hour... (I know)

I noticed better touchscreen response... especially with regards to my launcher and apps on the homescreens...

And my capacitive buttons...

i found this problem too.
how to fix the script error
i flash this zip have status 0 error

LibiSC

Mar 20, 2012
Do I really need this if a have a Nexus 4?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

razz1

Nov 3, 2011
chicago
Is the video entropy the same as the seeder entropy or is this actually something entirely different?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    59vdb6.jpg

____________________________________________ _____________________________________________
    Writed on UNIX

Harness the gpu of your phone

After the success of my Audio Engine, I decided to dedicate myself to improve another part of the phone: the graphics.
    We all know that if something is beautiful intrigues us and draws us; therefore, if our phone can show the images we see every day in the best way, our user experience improves!!

Each phone has hardware limitations, large or small they are... but also in the low-end devices you can do so much in the SW to improve the user experience.
    In what way?

Certainly the various engine tweaks help, but what would happen if the files are being developed that enable every millimeter of the potential of the gpu?
    In this case there is the Pure™ Graphic HD system

How does it work?
    This system is a. Zip file less than 300 Kb big, that once extracted brings significant improvements to the system graphics. No themes, no apps, only functions that take advantage of the best of our mobile gpu

Features

- Enable GPU rendernig
    - Enable dithering but did not affect consumption!!

- Use the GPU for the management of the touch
    - Improve video HW render
    - It allows you to play ported ARMV7 games without lags problems
    - Increase scores on the AnTuTu graphic rank
    - In MDPI devices improves the density pixels and brightness
    - Eliminates lag system with the generator of video entropy
    - Liquify the UI

Compatibility
    This Engine should works on any GB/ICS/JB (and I hope KK in future) roms of any devices

Technical informations

Adds lines to the build.prop file using the add_to_build.prop.sh. In this way, any rom you have, the build.prop will remain the same.
    Code:
    busybox echo "debug.sf.hw = 1" >> /system/build.prop
    [STRIKE]busybox echo "ro.HOME_APP_ADJ = 1" >> /system/build.prop[/STRIKE]
    busybox echo "video.accelerate.hw=1" >> /system/build.prop
    busybox echo "persist.sys.use_dithering = 1" >> /system/build.prop

Clicking on the button you can see a screen of AOSP graphics library used for this engine
    nmiygx.png

It has also been added to the file in / system / etc / init.d 01-GPU_touchrender to force touch rendering by GPU
    Code:
    echo 7035 > /sys/class/touch/switch/set_touchscreen;
    echo 8002 > /sys/class/touch/switch/set_touchscreen;
    echo 11000 > /sys/class/touch/switch/set_touchscreen;
    echo 13060 > /sys/class/touch/switch/set_touchscreen;
    echo 14005 > /sys/class/touch/switch/set_touchscreen;

Positive feedbacks
    works nicely. got +200 in antutu :good:
    Great mod
    My phone ui is now smooth as butter
    Best graphic mod ever
    Awesome!
    Working great on Nexus 4 with CM 10.1. Even though it's a high end device I can see little improvements especially when switching apps :)

Thank you!
    Superb mod. @op VERY NICE

For Developers
    If you want include this Graphics system on your work, insert the proper credits :D

New Rendering Version with revisitated build.prop lines

Download this if you are using XDA App

Just flash it!

Credits:
    AOSP Project
    Nexus 4 :)
    Me (Jeeko)

Like my work? Use the thanks button (it's free) or rate this thread with 5 stars,
    Or better still support me with a donation buying me a donut :good:
    i found this problem too.
    how to fix the script error
    i flash this zip have status 0 error

I've attached a fixed version to the bottom of this post. I just replaced the update binary with the one from the OP's audio mod.
    The features of PureAudio are all true, check the front pages of the discussion
    .so file it's a sqlite database optimization to make the system more fluid

Guys lay off him a little...
    He's trying to help the community, if he needs something corrected we should help him not bash him...He most likely has good intentions, when people start bashing him he may feel not wanted or better yet stop all he's doing...
    I've seen to much of this going on and we loose alot of good people themers,devs.
    Having a role such as RC should be a privilege and should have higher standards in the way we communicate with others.
    Just my opinion only guys...
    Maybe a helping hand instead of a mallet approach would have better results. :)
    Download link fixed

Thanks to android1234567 :)
    That's a persistent bugger, eh?
    Well there isn't much else so it's either the /system/lib/libncurses.so or the init.d boot script.

Take that *.so file out of the zip before flashing if anybody wants to test that

You are just too kind...many people do not look properly when flashing stuff...what is in this "mod"?

1. AOSP graphics driver? Come on, all idc files have that header on them...not every device use the same idc file...in a matter of fact, see the name @fuss132 in the credits part? He's my pal and I believe that this was his work for the SGA...EDIT: The link of the thread is here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1365179
    2. libncurses.so? Though I may be wrong, but judging from your updater-script, it was meant to be part of the sqlite optimisation...and why you set permissions of files that doesn't exist? So this .so file, is there for nothing...
    3. An init.d script? Yeah, it might help if the device has the path specified, but sadly, every device have different chipsets, for instance, my omap4 device do not have that path...so it does nothing...
    4. A script to add lines to build.prop? This might be the cause of the circle appearing when you touch the screen...and if you use custom ROMs, those lines are already applied...but not all lines work, for instance: ro.HOME_APP_ADJ=1 does not work on ICS+ devices...and it was meant to fix the launcher in the device's memory to prevent it from being killed...what does it have to do with graphics anyway?

In short, this "mod" should be device specific, and should not be posted under this section of the forum...it causes confusion...

And yeah, to those facing the touch circle problem, revert this mod and uncheck the show touches option in developer options under settings:

buyAclT.png

If it doesn't work, a factory reset and a clean ROM flash will surely work...without reapplying this mod of course...

A lil advertisement here...why I know all these? What is a working mod then? Visit Google or get Supercharged...:p