icon problem after official update over PC

Search This thread

satamateur

Nov 3, 2009
Tuzla
after official update over PC i have problem with some icons in third party launcher,no true icon,only android green robot
thanks

getmealive

Jul 1, 2010
Same here. I did update g pad using LG support tool after updated to KitKat, and I downloaded and installed apex launcher, some LG app icons are not showing on apex launcher..they looks green robot..lol

Sent from my LG-V500 using Tapatalk

motownjunkie

Dec 3, 2010
I have the same issue with Nova Launcher after updating OTA to v50020b. They appear correctly in the stock launcher but not in Nova. For me it affects Calendar, E-mail, LG Backup, Memo, Task Manager, Voice Mate, Voice Recorder and Weather. The apps still work OK, just a bit annoying that the icons don't show properly. Anyone have any ideas how to fix it?

matt1500

Jun 1, 2009
I installled the apk of google now launcher and exactly the same problem. Affects email calender etc. Worse yet the same apps have no widgets which are more useful than the app themselves. Really want a solution as I Love the google now launcher. Anyone know the problem?

Sent from my LG-V500 using xda app-developers app

satamateur

Nov 3, 2009
Tuzla
I installled the apk of google now launcher and exactly the same problem. Affects email calender etc. Worse yet the same apps have no widgets which are more useful than the app themselves. Really want a solution as I Love the google now launcher. Anyone know the problem?

Sent from my LG-V500 using xda app-developers app

Try letschky solution flash kdz, for me email and calendar have icons after instal custom themes on nova launcher, other i hide in nova setings(i dont use)...