Att unlimited data

Search This thread

Rootuser3.0

May 18, 2011
I have a question for the att unlimited data users. I posted it here because I figured most heavy users are android users with hacked hotspots. I currently have unlimited verizon grandfathered plan. Lately for the past year I've been noticing a high number of dropped calls and crappie data speeds only when I'm at work. It's fine at home. So I'm looking to get a unlimited grandfathered plan on ebay and just sell mine. Does att throttle your unlimited data and if so when typically and how slow are the speeds. I've Googled this but found different information stating some don't get throttled. Any ideas anyone? Thanks

Alaris

May 25, 2012
I got throttled once and my speeds dipped pretty bad. But this was like 3 years ago and it hasn't happened ever since. Also my usage has been going up if anything with all of the streaming music and all.

Sentrix27

Mar 23, 2011
I work for a retailer which sells AT&T, and have seen several accounts with unlimited data on one or more lines secretly notated that they are being throttled, sometimes with as little as 3.5GB of usage.

dorkboy69

Aug 17, 2010
Wisconsin
I get throttled as soon as I hit 5gb and then the phone is useless because it's so slow.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got throttled once and my speeds dipped pretty bad. But this was like 3 years ago and it hasn't happened ever since. Also my usage has been going up if anything with all of the streaming music and all.

I believe its supposed to be at 5gb. But I also heard that in saturated markets it could be lower.