[ROM] CyanogenMod 9 Stable: Android 4.0.4 for Samsung Epic 4G

Search This thread

-SpeedofSound-

Jun 16, 2011
Memphis, TN
Contrary to popular belief, the world does not revolve around XDA.

True that my friend...most think if they don't see it on XDA then it isn't so...LOL. Yet everyone has been given the same links to stay up to date from the beginning on CM9 development. Yet sadly, 99% of the people will not follow those links and they wait until it is posted on XDA which allows those people to miss out, IMO.
I bet after I post this, I will get a million people asking me for the links...LMAO

Cheers!

Reactions: bit1

Mo6152

May 15, 2011
Quick question. Does anyone have a flashlight app that works on this rom? I'm running Beta 2. I haven't found a single one that works yet.

Sent from my SPH-D700 running CM9 Beta 2.

sonarchist

Mar 27, 2011
Washington, DC
Anybody catch the 'Picture Repair + Cleanup for Epic CM9' fix patch zip posted on the Epic CM Blog............not sure whether it's something I need to do actually; however, regardless if you do or don't be aware that future flashes of beta3 + above may be subject to this change as follows:

'Pictures taken w/ GPS Location ON w/ Beta3 + newer as well as CM7 WILL lose GPS data for those pictures if they are not backed up elsewhere before flash.'

Cool........am interpreting this to mean 'no more having to double check undo GPS data embedded in every pic I take'..........I can still cling to my illusions of Privacy.........werqs for me! ;)

..........sent from today's android 4.0.4

Zeinzu

Aug 18, 2010
Manchester
www.sdx-developers.com
Stock Pre9. Charged phone to full last night then took it off the charger before bed. Woke to a black screen. Power button did nothing. Phone wouldn't turn on. Had to battery pull and power up.

That's never happened before for me on Cm9.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts