[ROM][4.0.4][AOKP]INFINITUM-LBRv1.1.1---***Discontinued***

Search This thread

bhu1

Aug 1, 2011
Jaipur
You mean it might be ditched?

All the other themes except blue and black are made by bilanoid. They all are not anywhere near perfect and have some bugs, ugly icons, and many other things that aren't upto the mark. I had a chat with bilanoid and we discussed what all needs to be redone from scratch. He has already started work on green theme. When a reworked green theme is done I will release it. Also maybe I'll release bilanoid's green theme in play store for theme Chooser.

Reactions: csapdani

csapdani

Jun 4, 2010
All the other themes except blue and black are made by bilanoid. They all are not anywhere near perfect and have some bugs, ugly icons, and many other things that aren't upto the mark. I had a chat with bilanoid and we discussed what all needs to be redone from scratch. He has already started work on green theme. When a reworked green theme is done I will release it. Also maybe I'll release bilanoid's green theme in play store for theme Chooser.

Thanks Bhu1, appreaciate the info. I'll wait patiently.

everb00b

Dec 1, 2011
The Gulag

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
Reactions: farhan2680

exjc1986

Dec 6, 2010
Bangalore
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
Is there a way to disable the standard AOKP lockscreen music controls, I'm using ZPlayer, however I dont see its lockscreen controls, I get the default controls with half album art visible with three buttons on it.

With Poweramp I get the proper lockscreen controls.

dafabsl

Jan 26, 2011
Vienna
Is there a way to disable the standard AOKP lockscreen music controls, I'm using ZPlayer, however I dont see its lockscreen controls, I get the default controls with half album art visible with three buttons on it.

With Poweramp I get the proper lockscreen controls.

i think winamp uses a own lockscreen.. and zplayer uses the lockscreen framework, something like that.. and i think it's brcause of ICS :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Luka321

Dec 10, 2011
Rijeka
Bhu1 one question its not a bug or something i hope, but i wanna know :)
Why are the lines when i activate wi fi going diagonally is it just me or :) this is my first time i seen this :)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium HD app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1337005031126.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1337005031126.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 184

exjc1986

Dec 6, 2010
Bangalore
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
i think winamp uses a own lockscreen.. and zplayer uses the lockscreen framework, something like that.. and i think it's brcause of ICS :)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your reply, Just checked, ZPlayer changelog, the lockscreen controls have been removed in a previous build. :( The old controls only work with ZLocker which is a very buggy application. Its sad, they have spoilt an awesome player.

Also, I guess this can go as a feature request to Kang Team to improve the lockscreen music controls, the current controls are ugly.

adytum

Jul 1, 2011
Hi Bhu,
battery life on 1.1.1 much better than any previous versions, no changes to any settings.

Over the weekend I flashed devil and semaphore kernels and battery life was awful. I tried reflashing 1.1.1 and ended up in a boot loop, flashing other kernels wouldn't fix so ended up wiping, flashed jvu with Odin and reinstalled 1.1.1.

Battery usage awesome again, hoping the lags don't creep back in that prompted me to try different kernels in the 1st place.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

Weird, I have the opposite experience with semaphore and glitch! I think the newest semaphore version by default has the smooth ui governor, which makes cpu always stay at max while the screen is being touched. That may affect battery life. Overall, I always find midnight to have the best battery life because of its modified conservative governor, but semaphore gives me better performance.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Luka321

Dec 10, 2011
Rijeka
Weird, I have the opposite experience with semaphore and glitch! I think the newest semaphore version by default has the smooth ui governor, which makes cpu always stay at max while the screen is being touched. That may affect battery life. Overall, I always find midnight to have the best battery life because of its modified conservative governor, but semaphore gives me better performance.

Glitch kernel is the smoothest for me and battery firendly, very good battery life with glitch kernel, in 7h i lost 9% of my battery, one or two sms, little 3G data, little wi fi, one phone call, thats about it for me its great. Semaphore or devil kernel give me inconsistant battery life and sometimes bootloops and SOD. With glitch no problems and runing smoothly.

Over here it's also diagonal I think its supposed to be like this. That's what bother u?

Sent from my GT-I9000

Hmmm maybe its a blue theme thing i dont know :/
No it dosent bother me just wondering :) never seen it before so :)

Last edited:

amayle

Mar 15, 2011
High Wycombe
Update Me Missing Menu Items?

Hi Bhu,

Not sure if this is a problem or part of your clean up of update me yesterday, but since reinstalling I can only see ROM, Script and Settings in my menu.

Do I still need to apply the OTA patch on top of 1.1.1 to get all the menu items?

Thanks

Andy

olszan

Jan 20, 2011
Hi Bhu,
battery life on 1.1.1 much better than any previous versions, no changes to any settings.

Over the weekend I flashed devil and semaphore kernels and battery life was awful. I tried reflashing 1.1.1 and ended up in a boot loop, flashing other kernels wouldn't fix so ended up wiping, flashed jvu with Odin and reinstalled 1.1.1.

Battery usage awesome again, hoping the lags don't creep back in that prompted me to try different kernels in the 1st place.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

I also have different experience when it comes to battery life. I never ever had such outstanding battery experience like to 1.1.1 and Devil2 0.72 (note 0.72 not 79). I can finally use my SGS as needed and not to worry about charger during the day.

adytum

Jul 1, 2011
Just curious about deep idle framework in the latest version, is it present and the same as earlier versions? Whenever my phone tries to go top=off while playing music, it reboots. Top=on works. This is with latest semaphore s. Any ideas?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discontinued.
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    [ROM][ICS][AOKP]INFINITUM - Keep it simple[30/03/2012]

Discontinued
    INFINITUM- LowBugsRoms

From now on there will be two type of INFINITUM roms. First the REGULAR rom which is updated mostly with every update by team kang(makers of aokp) and second type will be the aokp way, When they will release a milestone rom, I'll try to make a LowBugRom (LBR) which will be aimed towards better stability and lowest bugs possible. As u know whenever I release a rom, some or the other small bug creeps in. I'll try my best to make LBRs AS BUG FREE AS I CAN. LBRs will also get their themes. Also these won't be removed from Dowloads section on xda thread's main post and mediafire's file page until a new milestone build is released by team aokp and I MAKE A NEW LBR FROM SCRATCH BASED ON IT. Also I'll support them until I remove then from downloads page. I will get these LBRs tested for long to assure their stability. FIRST LBR WILL BE BASED ON Milestone5.

GUYS, IF U LIKE MY ROMS AND WORK THEN PLS DONATE A TEENY-TINY AMOUNT TO ME. I KNOW I AM NOT A SUPER DEV OR SOMETHING BUT I TRY TO LEARN AND TRY NEW THINGS IN ROMS TO MAKE THEM A TREAT FOR USERS AND MYSELF. THEMES ARE MADE BY RAZER(X)(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER) AND _-xXBilanoidXx-_(INFINITUM TEAM MEMBER). Pls donate to them also if u like their themes.

HIT THANKX WHEREVER YOU CAN ON THE THREAD AND AT XDA WHENEVER SOMEONE REPLIES TO YOU IN ORDER TO HELP. IT DOESN'T MATTERS IF THE REPLIER'S POST WASN'T USEFUL ENOUGH BUT HIT THE THANKX BUTTON CAUSE OF THE FACT HE REPLIES.

RATE THIS(5 STARS...HEHE) AND ANY THREAD U LIKE ON XDA.

-BHU'THE'1
    Its really great to see so many people who used my rom and wanted more from me. Maybe I'll continue this for one more month. Maybe Zeon series is gonna be my next project. Gummy based with cherry picks from aokp, cna, and cm9. :) MAYBE!!